Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Daily Hydration Cream, SPF 30, Fragrance Free , 8 oz (226 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

So light and smooth! I bought so many tubes of this and recommended this to people I know and also bought for my boyfriend because he has oily skin and hates heavy sunscreens. It's an organic (/chemical) sunscreen so no white cast at all. great for oily skin. It's SPF is regulated in Europe so it's higher than the American definition of SPF 30. Also, you can use it for the face (in a kind of weather that you don't sweat a lotin and the sunscreen won't run into your eyes) and it will be light and moisturizing. Good for sensitive skin too! LIKE MY COMMENT IF I HELPED YOU! 😊

f48edcad-2093-4fd2-bb63-48ab467d2b7a
e22e2e89-a29c-4c8b-978a-d0794343cdd1
273f030f-0b4d-4179-b0b4-7331e8c1dd4d
86e0250d-0cde-478a-83af-8c65230b3460
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent overall. Very good sun protection across UVA and UVB thanks to its combination of mineral and chemical sunscreen ingredients. Absorbs easily without feeling greasy. Good value. Good moisturizer too. The only downside is that if you get sweaty, this sunscreen will end up in your sweat and it can run into your eyes from your forehead, which will end up stinging and burning. This isn't unique to this product, it's common to virtually any easy-to-absorb sunscreen with chemical-based sunscreen and which isn't waterproof. So if you're going out for some exercise in the sun, you should plan on using a waterproof/harder to absorb sunscreen instead of this product (or wear a hat and avoid using it on your forehead). But for other daily use, this is highly recommended

e66b98be-e82f-41eb-92b8-97ea2867267b
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Dr. Dray recommended this sunscreen for oily acne prone skin. I use this with my morning skin care routine. I'm using Panoxyl Acne Foam Wash followed by Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment and this doesn't leave my skin itchy or dry. It's fragrance free and a 2 in 1 moisturizer sunscreen. I live in a tropical country and this is so light and doesn't leave a white cast.

e7d1f6a8-edae-4fec-b88a-5c8aeb3a7da1
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I am truly in love with this sunscreen, absolutely no white cast. smooth application. light weight. quick absorption. isn't very mattifying but not very shiny either. gives the perfect hydration. i wouldn't recommend to skip your moisturiser but you totally can as this is a hydrating moisture with sunscreen. big bottle. goes a long way. i usually use 1½ finger to cover my whole face and neck.

92cfb3b7-d38d-4d31-b620-2daeebcb7431
5e23d852-5dde-4364-84bd-2b11a2bd12cb
8dfff805-e9b2-4925-8ac6-fa5d29bda032
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Scent : mild sunscreen scent which is not strong or unpleasant Use: best for body as this is a big sized tube, it is cost efficient but can be used on face as well Cast: there is no white cast at all because this is a chemical sunscreen Texture: slightly oily/ dewy which I like because it is easier to spread. But can be sticky in hot seasons. Bonus ingredient: licorice extract! brightening and anti inflammatory

8b9244bc-a807-4d75-a747-15568736c363
2ec32dd4-493b-4285-8249-eafe3e203d91
5e9a58de-7018-4b7b-8511-5609d24fbafb
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It is hard to find a lotion with a significant sunscreen level for daily wear. I was happy to find this. The I love that it not greasy or thick. Works well for all seasons.and in a pump format but happy to find it.it came in great size and packaging.

0f3d6715-1970-455f-9636-cd39be8bf070
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is a bang for you buck. I use under my sunscreen or just by itself sometime. This is a big size so it last for a while and packaging makes it easy to dispense the cream. I felt like was moisturizing and didn’t feel that heavy on my skin and there was scent.

d0eee0de-48a4-4ff8-947c-caf067df7d7c
Posted on May 20, 2022

I bought this as per a suggestion and it’s become a new favourite SPF sunscreen. It has more of a nice moisturizer consistency than most sunscreens, with no scent and without the greasy feeling. Definitely prevents against sunburn and comes in a decent sized tube. Love Eurecin products in general, all great quality.

e4d88319-7769-405a-9f0f-ededecf7b7cc
Posted on May 19, 2022

This is a great all around moisturizer and sunscreen for winter time. In the colder months it was all I needed to put on my face after washing it. It’s a bit too thick for my oily skin in summer time, but I can use it on arms and legs in summer. It’s not water resistant, so don’t use it for pool or outdoor exercise days, but for the great price and very large tube, it has an awesome value! I also really appreciate that it’s fragrance free, because scents usually bother my sensitive nose 😅 all around great product from Eucerine!

66e41c75-b0bd-4c8c-b7a2-a9447efeb823
Posted on May 17, 2022

So I was totally surprised by this sunscreen!! It has NO white cast, it blends very well!!. And I even applied it over my makeup as a reapplication and it learnt visible and didn’t ruin my makeup. I recommend especially because it is an hybrid sunscreen with 30 spf.

23d2f71f-6103-4aeb-a971-33d103aaa4b2