Page 1 - Reviews - Eu Natural, Conception Men, Zinc & Folate, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

As a middle-aged man, this has been a positive experience all around. Tastes a bit like citrus fruits. Benefits include a clear energy and vitality boost, even as I've been taking half the recommended dosage. Key ingredient is tongkat ali, which Andrew Huberman talks about, and it seems to work very well.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

excellent as usual ☺️ first time using this app but it came on time and at my door!!:) amazing will buy again

fd9fab98-1557-4504-8cd9-5636bbaa24c7
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

To be honest I ordered this because the reviews were perfect Let’s see how it will work on me I will write again after 1 month use! Thanks OVERRATED PRODUCT EXPENSIVE FOR THIS PERFORMANCE

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

I bought these for my husband as we are looking to start a family soon. There are so many vitamins packed into this. Even for the short time he has been using them, I have noticed an overall change in his energy! Can't wait to see how they work longterm!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

So far so good! We have had miscarriages and this product seems to help for the issues we are facing! Fingers crossed!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Very quick on delivery will order in the future for sure....

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Fast delivery. Smells good. Don’t know if it works yet because it’s my first purchase.

e74e0701-fee1-44e2-96f0-3cca333b75f8
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Will be posting with time, for right now too soon to tell

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great product so far, easy to consume, seem to be working.