TZ

ayanami
Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Good for you if you have cool skin undertones

I bought this to try it out, as I have been trying to find an eyebrow pencil shade that works with my skin tone, which has cool undertones. Most eyebrow pencils are shades of brown with warm tones, so they look unnatural on me. This however is a grayish brown, so it’s a brown that looks natural on me. It’s a little dark for my taste, but it works, if this review helped you, please leave a like 🌺

eda82d2e-42e0-418c-a5a9-a6e0a406b059

Great pencil for great price. Excellent grayish brown colour. It suits me perfectly. I like that I dont need to sharp it. its very comfortable. Brush is soft and nice. Be carefull its not waterproof. I use it only to full empty space between my brow hair. I cant say is it good to really draw brow.

ad50e851-1aed-4cc7-8d0d-caa44fa888a7
78aee056-5703-45d5-8d9e-b4d29d9f3e87
ddf7608a-04d8-45d9-b48f-d567ac56ad09
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

a very good brow pencil especially for the price. the pencil draws very smoothly and not drying; it also blends very easily. I get about 8 months use from I pencil, so it is very budget friendly. I personally think the Gray Brown or the Dark Brown pencil matches my black asian eyebrows the most. The Black pencil is too dark for my eyebrows and the Brown pencil is too light.

6a79e396-3604-4780-af06-e79e930014eb
74abbda5-f519-4081-939a-0c1f840068a5
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Nice eyebrow pencil and long-lasting formula. You'll get a good amount of product. I got it in the shade Gray Brown #02 and this color didn’t work for me becauseitison the cool side. I should have get brown insted because I like my eyebrows to be more neutral color.

25369e3d-4036-4492-9224-6ff5cf1f4577
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is not my first time to buy this eyebrow pen. the package is well packed. Size is perfact to put into my costmeics bag. Color is good for me, match with my face and easy to apply, not easy to melt down and last quite a long time. the ingredient is good that i didn't got any alleregen.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Etude house’s brow pencil is great! I love the packaging as it comes with a brush, which is a nice benefit. There’s no scent, and I use this to fill in my brows. Texture, size, and range of color options are good for the price and quality. Coverage can be built up

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This has been my go to brow pencil for several years now. I like that it’s not too pigmented and comes with a brush - when it comes to brow pencils, you do not want an uber pigmented formula or you risk getting the sharpie brow look lol. This shade is also great as it doesn’t have a red undertone like some brown shades which tend to look unnatural

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Great colour even for my ash brown eyebrows. Not too dark but can be built up as well. There is a decent amount of product and the packaging is sturdy. The product itself is robust and doesn't break. This is my second purchase of this item. 100% recommend it.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good pencil, but try to avoid any lotion in brow area. Texture is more creamy than dry. Coverage medium to high. The colour is perfect for ginger-hair ladies. Worth for its price. But if you are looking for high pigmented and lasting pencil it’s not the right product. However it looks very natural, good for everyday use.