Page 1 - Reviews - Epic Bar, Bites, Uncured Bacon With Pork, Hickory Smoked, 2.5 oz (70 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 7, 2022

Taste good, the size of the serving portion is a slightly small, coupe be beneficial for diet which requires high protein intake. Good quality of meat, could be eat as a snack too. Package just excellent you could really see through what’s inside. Dear iHerb please let this variant and cretors popcorn to be available in my country Indonesia. I bought this one for my friend and could not order it for myself. It will be great if the free delivery weights could be more than 4lbs since I want to try many kind of things and the weight measurement usually the constraints. Thank you

63c34990-d3f8-4e7d-90ad-2fa41d7796ad
Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This beef jerky is a family favorite ! We all enjoy the various versions of Jack Links but the tender bits are our favorite . It is important to our family to eat healthy so these protein filled bites are great for snacking. Too many other handy snacks have far too many carbohydrates. Not these ! They are flavorful and easily stored .The bites are more tender than others and the taste is fulfilling. They are great for taking on a trip or hike. I keep them readily available in my house, backpack, and in my purse . Most importantly I keep them in the car !! So then that yen for something to eat doesn’t mean a fast food stop or convenience store snack !

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

actually I quite liked it. It was pork and bacon, but I did not feel that the product is exceedingly oily or fatty. And the taste is quite ok.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Loved this - smoky, savoury, tender and not too salty with a (well I like it) slight oiliness that makes this feel like a decadent snack (in a cave manly way :p )

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

not a really a fan of this as it is quite tough and i couldnt sit through finishing the whole pack, left it in a fridge after opening it. its slightly to the salty side, and not as tasty as other smoke bites. but at least the smoke taste isnt as strong or choking as other brands! probably wont get this again though ): the bite sizes are small and its snack sized, packaging allows you to zip it back to keep it which is kinda good as well so i can keep it. more for fans of salty bites!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

For someone who is on a strict AIP or Paleo diet, these are a welcome snack! Very filling! Just wish they weren't as pricey!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The portion is not too much but the quality is so so. Too dry and lean and chewy for my liking. Taste is not too good.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is the best snack I've bought recently. It has amazing taste and texture

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great product and a very nice texture and taste. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great protein snack, I have this with the sweet bison EPIC snack as well