TZ

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

this contains healthy ingredients that is good for a special diet and allergy friendly. I have been able to benefit by taking a bar with me when I'm on the go because it's a simple thing to pack. it has a soft texture and it tastes like caramel apples.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These are really tasty and a good snack on the go. They are not so big, so not really a meal replacer, but a nice boost or something to hold you over. They are a bit grainy feeling, which I actually thought made them taste a bit more natural. The quality starts with the clear and uplifting packaging and the quality mixture of ingredients.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is a tough one. The flavor and texture is perfect, not to sweet but thr size is a bit to little to feel like you had a snack, and then you still feel the pull to have a 2nd. What I do is take it on the road for when I need a pickme up. that way one just hits the spot

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These bars had a wonderful flavor. I think I would enjoy them more if the quinoa crunch wasn't in there but overall they were a great tasting product

3e36ec08-a333-4338-8536-ac5b3bc73981
Sam
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I really like the flavor of these bars--sweet enough to feel like a snack, but not nauseatingly sweet. :) I wish the bars were slightly bigger in size, but otherwise, I thought they were tasty and would buy them again. They have a soft texture and apple-y flavor.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Really delicious flavour, great quality ingredients. I would like it to contain less sweet ingredients, as I found it to be just a little too much.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good quality and size and taste and ingredients and bar

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

A little bit small but great for when you are craving something sweet

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

it tastes much better than my expectation, its healthy and yummy, would definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Excellent for road trips as they are tasty, healthy and mess free. will purchase again definitely