TZ

Naquita
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have used this a few time already, the packaging is nice but the size is a little smaller than I expected but the quality is good. It has a very slippery texture and a very very mild scent, it doesnt smell bad at all. I use it after I shower. it works great as a moisterizer but I recomend using just a tiny amout of it.

This is incredible, I would give it a hundred stars if I could. This has completely solved my dryness and discomfort due to menopause. The ingredients are all beneficial and I only wish I knew about it 5 years ago. I am 71 and just a small amount 3 times daily alleviate all burning and itching to where I forget I had a problem at all. There is no fragrance and I will make sure that I never run out of this.

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I got this for my sister and all she says is that she loves the product as it's highly effective, and she badly needs this as it serves as her lubricant, at first I don't have no idea what it is , but eventually I understand, the important thing is she's satisfied.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I found this product very helpful in easing dryness. The product has very little scent which is also nice as I would not care for any overpowering smell. I am only disappointed that it was out of stock when I tried to reorder. Only a small amount is required for each use, so the bottle lasts quite a while.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i just got this today and i can already tell it’s high quality and the size is not as big or too small, the moisturizer has little to no scent which is good and the smell is very light, i can’t wait to add it to my routine and see how it feels and see the benefits.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Bought this for my mom, she’s extremely happy with it. She’s been battling dryness which causes pain after going through menopause. She applies it every other day and no more pain, redness, or itchiness

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The best feminine personal moisturizer I have used. Far superior to any other moisturizer that i tried in the past. Glad that it is unscented. When flying I put it inside a small plastic bag as it could ooze ou when suitcases are misused by baggage handlers.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

The scent isn't too strong and the product is non-irritating. The jelly is a soft texture and seems slightly sticky but very comfortable when applied. The package size seems small but alittle bit goes a long way.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This product has solved a problem I’m suffering with for quite a few years. It is a must have for me now. It has improved my quality of life.