TZ

Posted on Mar 23, 2022
Very useful and tasteless!

I am showing in the photo that it’s like water and flows exactly like water! It has no taste and can add into juice or any liquid. Silica isn’t prevalent in the diet so I like to supplement it. It is useful for strengthening hair follicles and nail beds. Update: after 2 months I bought my second bottle because I love it. I drink it in juice in the mornings and it gives me energy and really helps my nails stronger. If this gets more likes I’ll update again in more months. Please like if this review was useful to you :)

13f50a57-1fd4-422f-aad5-97f6d5683f69
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I just realised I cant be without this until I stopped using it, there was a big difference in my hair skin and nails when i stopped for a month. I could not figure out what was going on with my hair(dry, dull and not growing at normal pace) and finally realized it was the silica that had made the difference. Im sure its doing other wonderful things for my body as well. Once I started back using this my hair returned to vibrant, even my hair dresser noticed the difference. Trust me..this is a must to item

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Quality of this product is good The size is big and good for the price The benefits of this supplement is Silica ingredients is mineral and good for health you can use it if you have fever put silica on skin and its well help with healing from all symptoms You can drink it frequently or daily The tast is mild The package is safe

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Excellent! the product is good we use it on our cleansing and mixed it with our lemonade. I already ordered three. The mineral is good as supplement to my body because silica is usually lacking in our diet. Helpful even with my skin.

6831ba16-b1a1-443d-aa74-5ab6107c7c9a
96777599-0a11-453b-863e-2df325ec370e
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This stuff is great. I’m taking it because my nails, which I keep short, started getting ridges and splitting with the slightest bump. I started noticing improvement in less than one week. Amazing results. The splits I did have stopped continuing to split farther up my nails and my nails seem to be growing faster, so I can just file down the old splits and they are almost completely gone. Apparently, silica is one of the minerals I’m deficient in. I love that it has just 2 ingredients - silica and deionized water. Very neutral taste. I just take one tablespoon in a shot glass of water every morning. Easy peasy.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

A colloidal form of silica for superior absorption, tasteless , 1 month supply. Excellent for stronger connective tissue: hair, skin, nails, blood vessels integrity, joints tendons, cartilage, ligaments and stong bones.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Just started the second bottle. After a month of taking Silica I noticed that my hair don't fall out as much as before and nails became stronger too

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

It's too soon to notice any benefit in my hair. The bottle is a good size and brings a nice amount of product. It is truly tasteless, which is interesting. Silica is a great mineral for the human body so I will continue to test this out.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

With half a cup of water, it’s not salty at all and has no taste. Wish it were a bit inexpensive to take it every day. It’s supposed to help collagen to work more effectively