TZ

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

second purchase. beans quality fresh enough. needs to soak them over two days to cook it faster. beans taste not very sweet i like it. package in a box sturdy enough as vacuum packed in it. I simply soaked in water to cook them faster and eat them as it it. sometimes, I add some sauce for different tastes.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The quality, size and package of this item is great! Of course it is packed with lots of protein and the benefit is awesome. I incorporate lots of beans into my diet and add them to different recipes. The taste is delicious and there are not extra ingredients. I highly recommend the usage of beans especially this brand into your daily diet as it fills you up!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I love all kinds of beans. Red kidney beans is one of my favorites. howerver it also is high in a plant lectin known as phytohaemagglutinin, or simply, hemagglutinin. It's a chemical known to cause agglutination of red blood cells and to disrupt cellular metabolism. That's why beans need to be rinsed and soaked for a few hours, in order to remove the lectins. If you are in a hurry, rinse and place in boiling water. Boil for at least 10 minutes, strain and rinse, then cook until beans are soft. Enjoy your delicious and nutritious beans!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love the product, although the jump in price is more than a bit staggering. Don't know if I'll be able to buy again because of price, but would love to because of being organic and great quality.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Really good quality beans! I love making it the Brazilian way it taste delicious 😋 So many benefits to it and goes really well with garlic and Himalayan salt. Try out this recipe.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It’s hard to find organic kidney beans in my city. But iHerb have it and with free delivery. Taste good and easy to cook.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

These are good quality dried beans -- as far as packaging, be aware that the beans are stored only in the box, there is no inner plastic bag to seal them in, though this isn't a big deal for dried beans