Page 1 - Reviews - EcoTools, Start The Day Beautifully Brush Set, 5 Piece Set & Storage Tin - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was looking for a good brand to buy and I find eco tools. They are very soft and easy to use. It's perfect for daily make-up and who is starting. The price is also very good. I love that they have natural and soft hair in the brushes. The size is good. The packaging was designed not to harm the environment.

33f3c50c-75a7-46dc-8d66-2c96e0f32f32
52add0cb-3805-48f3-a9fc-366ce0edca6c
b979d04a-85f8-47a4-bda4-acb41cd60a01
4dbad0f7-8395-4be7-8d4f-d94adfbfb391
969d4be7-facb-4fba-8e40-5ad222c10f97
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

not the best quality but not that bad for such price. I have EcoTools brushes that I’ve bought offline which is more expensive and quality is way better. offline brushes way thicker and rly well made. here’s some photos for comparison. left one is my old but gold brush and the right is the same brush from this set. but if you don’t mind the quality then this set not that bad bc nice price and 5 brushes that you will use for daily makeup for sure.

575944d2-4d24-479e-9ee8-525e74c3de5b
852cb60e-6959-4d61-9087-84f026722cc5
ba93844e-f11d-4d11-b000-d9395244674b
e7affb66-3f25-4486-a57f-490dc472c375
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

should have bought it earlier! comes with a great package in a nice metal case, a good starter pack for non-heavy user for daily make up, very fluffy and soft in texture, wooden color and different types/ sizes of brushes, great quality and they are even cruelty free with such an affordable price

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

The brushes are soft and easy to use. The price is reasonable for its quality. The packaging is also great, it comes in a tin. It helps me to apply my make up smoothly. Would recommend this product. It should be suitable for people with sensitive skin as it is soft.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Beautiful set in 5 different brushes. Honestly I don’t use brushes for wearing makeup on daily basis, but these come in very handy. The hair comes a bit stiffer than the name brand brushes but it doesn’t bother me. The package suggested these need to be replaced for every 3 months but it should last longer for someone who use brushes sparingly.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I have been using makeup brushes by various brands but I always come back to this one and only EcoToools'. Love their natural, soft and abundant hair in their brushes. I also ordered this set with On The Go Style Kit but I def prefer this set. It feels more proper in various ways!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Excellent quality brushes, with a beautiful look and feel. The shape of each brush is specific for the use it's labelled with. They hold product well, and don't over-absorb/waste the product. I wash these brushes regularly, and the bristles haven't loosened or bent. With care, these brushes should last me for years, as I've had them a year and they're still immaculate. The storage "tin" isn't a tin, but a plastic tray. Although I put them back in the tray, it isn't super-pretty, and I could probably just as easily throw it away and keep the brushes in a jar. The tray does have a clear lid and it keeps the dust off the brushes, though.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I am a make-up beginner, and I thought this was the perfect brush set to start with. Every brush has a distinct purpose, is easy to use, and the texture was not as bristle-y as it looked in the photos. The one thing I am a little reserved about is the size-- the centre brush is smaller than the pictures showed, and are smaller than the cheaper brushes I already had, although I think this is probably better for contouring/careful application. I also really like the storage container!

Posted on May 30, 2022

A good quality brushes, nice texture and really easy to use & store; good for everyday makeup. Also, the package had a seed that can be planted 🌱

Posted on May 28, 2022

The quality is so good the size is good i really like it the package was so adorable i really benefit from this good for the scalp and hair and it moisturize my hair and for sensitive skin