Page 1 - Reviews - ECOBAGS, Produce Bag, Large, 1 Bag - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

These bags keep lettuce supper crisp. I wash the lettuce and leave the water on it and put the bags in the crisper. I wash the bags in the laundry with bleach. I know that the bags will not last as long, but it is important to keep them as germ-free as possible.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Very cute, soft, high quality bag! I primarily bought it to avoid plastic bags in stores so, we will see if it is going to be a good replacement (from environmental perspective - certainly). It is also medium as per size (for some reason I thought it would be slightly bigger) and should be totally fine for daily shopping!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This are great re-usable produce bags. We have been using them since 2009 and they are still great. I just throw them in the washer if needed. We have them in both the Large and medium sizes. Like them both!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Love this product. I use it to make oat milk. It works really well and it's super simple to clean (just handwash with cold water in the sink and leave to dry). I can comfortably make about 1.5 litres of oat milk or almond milk in this.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Love these bags to take to the Farmer's market or grocery store to fill with produce and bulk items so that I can reduce my carbon foot print.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have placed pot-pourri in this bag and it works great as an aromatic diffuser. The material is thin enough to emit fragrance and strong enough not to degrade. Perfect for this purpose. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I washed it before use and it got wrinkly. I have a smaller one and use it as but milk and so will use this one for it too!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I use it as a nut milk bag. Works well if you don't over squeeze it. Otherwise it can break. Otherwise, great eco material.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I really like this cloth produce bag! It has a fine mesh weave and is sturdy enough to hold even heavy produce such as potatoes without any problem, and also large enough to hold larger items such as heads of lettuce or other greens. It is also easy to wash and hang dry with the pull string at the top of the bag. This is a great way to avoid having to use plastic bags at the grocery store or to take when going to the farmers market.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It's a product that can be recycled and used continuously. It's very good.