Page 1 - Reviews - E.L.F., Flawless Finish Foundation, Oil Free, Sand, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This was my first time purchasing from iHerb and to my surprise they actually delivered it to me 3 days after I placed an order, so 10 mega points to iHerb! As for the foundation, I got my right shade but definitely not flash-friendly. Love the foundation and super affordable too! For anyone wondering, elf's official website has a AR camera tool to help you determine the most accurate foundation shade for you, try that if you need to!

487f2c92-5947-401d-a179-ba75fdf7bff0
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Unfortunately this wasn’t the right shade for me, too dark and orange :(( The given pictures are taken with flash but I’m actually a medium to light Indian skin tone, I assumed this would fit since I had a warm ish skin tone? It’s pretty okay coverage, for the price it’s good, I just wish they had more shades so I could get my correct shade. The foundation is also very oily, and I have oily skin but you don’t really notice too much oil when you wear it though so idk. Hit the thumbs up if it helped!

fa5aed8e-2988-4b80-82fb-0ec9c1039d88
a55d83ee-d52a-4607-ba1b-1ba61544e148
Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I got the Pearl shade, as I'm quite pale. I wanted this foundation to smooth out my skin, and still look natural. I think it does achieve this, I think it still makes my skin look natural but the dark was under my eyes has depleted. The foundation is really lightweight, and non-sticky so my face feels soft and not tacky afterwards. I read reviews where people had difficulty applying it with a makeup brush, so I used a soft sponge and got a nice amount of coverage, and it's wasn't hard to apply either. It does take a few minutes to dryly, but this means its malleable, so I don't get peaches drying sooner than others. I have dry skin, bit this does not dry out and doesn't come off easily with touching my face before a set spray is used. I’ve used Bare essentials, Makeup forever, & kat von D and this is my favorite and best coverage so far AND ITS ONLY $5 WHAT. it doesn’t leave my skin oily and it perfect, full coverage, and lightweight. In love.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I've tried so many foundations to find the right one for my combination skin and this one ranks very high. I've tried multiple foundations from sephora that are maybe 5x the price and receive better results with this elf foundation. They have an amazing shade selection, making it very inclusive. The only trouble is that the ingredients are not the cleaniest but for the price, it is an amazing foundation!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

i have a very dry skin, and whenever im using foundation, it tends to be cakey. but this one, it has a dewy finish but not oily, it really has a flawless finish and long lasting... and just a little pump, it will give you a full coverage. but the tone is a bit dark for my skin color. quality, size and packaging are ok.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Bought this to mix in with the lightest shade, I hope they put the other shades here in Iherb too. I really like the formula but as for longevity, u definitely have to set well if u have combination to oily skin like me. It’s nice for everyday.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love it , that’s one of my favorite cosmetic brand. First time to try elf foundation. I chose the right color, good price, I think it’s quite smooth and natural , coverage is pretty good.Worth to try

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good coverage!! I have oily mixed skin, it turned out good on my face for 6 hours. Matched my skin color. Good packaging The size a little pit smaller than the regular foundations but still very good. I used it for parties and weddings due its full coverage.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great texture and wonderful finish, i ordered the wrong color but I love the make up itself and will order the correct color this time

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Glad I took a chance in this foundation. It goes on smoothly and just enough coverage for me. I was pleasantly surprised as a first time user of elf. Great coverage great price and nice and pretty