TZ

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Its a great product. Tastes like vanilla milkshake with milk. You will be able so a difference in your weight if u are consistent with ur intake! The packaging is secure and its a big bottle! Its my first time trying a mass gainer and it does its job. Thank you!

0410ea5e-fe30-4deb-b012-e3cf34599fa7
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I got this for my brother and I have to say this showed amazing results on him more than any other gainer he took 1 and a half scoops a day and not as a serving is recommended on the product and still showed great results

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

the quality is good, doesn't smell bad, and the taste is good too. this one has a lot of calories which serves the purpose of my purchase

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Vanilla Mass Gainer is delicious and normally I reduce the portion on one smoothie since it is so rich. Seems to help my son maintain his weight and not lose pounds.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

High quality. Dymatize is a well known brand. Good size. Great value for the money. Amazing taste. After trying so many kinds over the years, this is my favorite so far. Great composition and ingredients - high in Leucine wich is very important for building muscle mass.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Surprisingly good vanilla taste. Becomes a great smooth milkshake when served with cold water. Ideal for breakfast and snacks. Highly recommended for those seeking to gain weight.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I am buying the product for the first time. I hope to achieve a lasting increase in body weight. The amount is sufficient for me to be able to adequately assess whether to continue usin

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

for me this is the best gainer in the market and best for your money I have been using this one for a year now I really love it so if you want to gain some weight this product is right for you.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Taste good, and so light compare to other mass gainer protein, the problem is the serving is need a lot of water