TZ

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Excellent! Highly recommended!

I’ve tried a wide range of protein powders and this is by far, hands down, the best protein powder out there. Super palatable, mixes easily without needing a violent shake, no digestive issues whatsoever, no nonsense ingredients, and greatly helps recovery. Can’t recommend this product enough. I’ll be buying this again for sure. Might even branch out and try a flavor other than chocolate :-)

2e944e6c-dd59-40a5-9d98-d3929f9da31b
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Excellent quality, taste!! I generally have a scoop of Whey protein with the milk and it feels good after a strenuous workout!! So far one of the best supplement I ever had. It is packaged well and delivered on time. It is a great add-on to your diet. Highly recommend it if you like chocolate flavor!

0750ce32-a9b8-4da4-bd6d-c1b226b33be9
f495258e-8c38-42b6-9c2c-0885c3dfb0d7
9f7967fe-84aa-406e-8369-eacf52f3d0be
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the best whey isolate I’ve ever bought from Iherb. The chocolate flavour is so rich and It doesn’t have the weird after taste of artificial sweeteners that many other brands have!!! I bought two flavours- gourmet chocolate and gourmet vanilla. Both are good. Gourmet chocolate is sweeter than gourmet vanilla. If you don’t like sweet protein shake, gourmet vanilla will be your best choice! I love both and would like to order Chocolate peanut better next time!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

SUPERB quality, extremely high whey quality ingredients, the taste is great, and easy to digest and take on daily basis, this product has great benefit for someone that workout and wants to get to their fitness goals and is on a diet. Great packaging with details about the supplement. size is okay as well. perfect for after training use!

I choosed this brand after looking at many on-line reviews. I suggest you not to look only at the flavor like most of people does but check the quantity of proteins per serving and the profile of aminoacid used to make this amazing product! High quality protein and BCAA. My personal opinion: hydrolized or not hydrolized doesn't make a big difference if you are a standard athlete.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is my favourite protein shake powder. Sweet chocolate taste and does not taste like protein. Will get easily dissolved in cold water too. Have repeated 3 times! I'm not going to change to another brand or flavour any more. :)

67ad02fc-6422-4f39-9744-d1a72aaac38a
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.