TZ

Ryan Hartley
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Honestly, it's a better one the site. However it's not advertised well in my opinion. I recommend going to the dragon herbs website and reading about the product there. Each capsule contains 200mg of 125:1, of high quality Malaysian Tongkat Ali. I was put off at first glance when I looked at this product and the serving size noted 6 caps. In reality 2 capsules is a very sufficient dose, at 400mg of Tongkat Ali + 100mg of extras. This is a very expensive product upfront, but do the math and consider you are buying in bulk. This works out to be the more cost effective supplement compared to others.

Posted on Dec 1, 2020

I decided to try this since my go to anti chronic fatigue formula Adaptogen Energizer is not available on iHerb. This contains Black Ant which is the main ingredient of Adaptogen Energizer. I took one capsule a few days ago, it certainly lives up to it's advertised effect in the bedroom. Unfortunately I won't be taking it that often for that reason. I have heard it is good to cycle between different androgen herbs to maintain the benifits. Will do so with Maca and cistanche.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Helps stay strong both physically and sexually. I am approaching 50 and it helps me keep active!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Excellent deal. Keep it this way and I will continue purchasing.

Herbs purchased to protect me from Covid and so far so good! Easy to take and no after taste.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a great supplement for all around good health. I’ve noticed that it reduces the effect of coffee jitters substantially.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Good quality product, boosted my vitality by quite abit after two weeks.

Posted on Jul 28, 2020

I am taking it from past 15 days and I can see it’s effect, although my sleep has reduced and I’m more active in the day time And it makes me feel energised but I’m taking a break of 5 days to see if I have any side effects (will share the results late tonight) I wouldn’t suggest this for people who are having sleeping issues as my sleep quota has reduced and I feel insomnia might give negative effects to people. Over all very hood product and planning to buy few other things from iherb!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Excellent product, quality of ingredients & dosages.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great product, works as advertised ;)