Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Mercola, Berberine and MicroPQQ Advanced, 30 Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Bought this for mitochondrial benefits, liver, antibacterial and blood sugar regulation. I’ve struggled with CFS, gut problems & metabolic issues and have noticed a huge difference taking this. The high amount of berberine in this product is awesome and apparently the MicroPQQ in the product stays in the bloodstream for 9 hours which can only be a good thing. The quality of this product is amazing and although not so cheap I would purchase again. With a stack of Carnosine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and this I feel a new found energy and clarity I’ve not had in a long time! Would highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I lost weight with this and keto and intermittent fasting. It’s a natural weight loss thing and I felt no side effects. Losing weight helped me with sleep apnea and feeling more energy and clarity. Also, I felt like I didn’t have to suck in my stomach all the time which is weirdly freeing.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought it for my mom. It helps her lower her glucose levels. She also mention that the PQQ formula gives her energy and power. So she is very satisfied with this supplements.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I used to be on glocophage for years and once i saw this i shifted to use berberine its effective and helpful especially with pcos symptoms

Posted on May 31, 2021

I like all of Mercola's products; they are well-researched and don't contain any 'extra' ingredients that may be harmful, such as stearic acid. Berberine is a natural antibiotic from members of the barberry family; it also helps with insulin resistance. However, it should not be taken every day, or your body will no longer respond to its benefits, so I do 1-week on/off. MicroPQQ is the best form of PQQ you can take - most readily absorbed and utilized. PQQ is found naturally in soil and some vegetables, and is important for the mitochondria in your cells that are your 'batteries.' One thing I love about Mercola's supplements is that they come in glass jars rather than plastic.

Posted on May 21, 2021

This is the only product that corrected a serious bacterial issue with my stomach (valves would not open properly). It works incredibly well. Also, being bound to the PQQ is a wonderful bonus -- helps strengthen my body to deal with the infection, too. At this point, I just use it as daily maintenance. A top favorite! (Has also been highly appreciated by all to whom I have recommended it.)

Posted on May 21, 2022

Ordered this to Dr mercolas supplements are known for their high quality ingredients and composition. Packaging is good and benefit is expected to be seen against candida.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Dr mercola is one of the best brand for supplements... The only berberine supplements that fitted me was this one... I tried 3 other brands and i had lots of side ecffects

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

It keeps my diabetes (type2) under control without any medication

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Although Dr. Mercola's is famous for their good qualification, the price is quite high. It would be great if they can suggest why their price is higher than other products with subjective evidences which makes buyers be more confident about purchasing their products.