Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, CoQ10 100 mg, PQQ 20 mg, 60 Veggie Caps - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I can't comment objectively on this product because I take many different supplements along with an extremely healthy diet. I feel great and I can only suppose that this product makes a positive contribution. From my research in the internet (I've been reading and watching healthy lifestyle info for decades) , CoQ10 & PQQ is definitely a good idea.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

value for money package - super value for money and CoQ10 was good for the brain. taste was meh. good for heart and skin too. ingredients seem ok enough. good for my dad's age. seems to benefit him after taking it for > 2 years. can't really see the difference for myself though but he is a huge supporter of this.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Being able to get this combination together is why I am giving this a 5-star review. I have started taking this particular one just 10 days ago but was taking another one for about a month prior. I hope to see improvements in my blood work the next time I go to the doctor. I will not take statins drugs and was told this may help. I have always like Doctor's Best brand for the quality and the cost.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I bought this CoQ10 + PQQ supplement primarily to support my mitochondrial function, heart health, and brain function. Both the heart muscle and the brain are rich in mitochondria. I notice improved recovery the next morning when taking CoQ10 + PQQ the evening before. Both CoQ10 and PQQ are potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative agents, help improve sleep, and normalise lipid levels (cholesterol). The Doctor's Best brand is in the top 10 of my personal favourites when it comes to quality and trustworthiness.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

CoQ10 declines with age according to WebMD and may help support healthy heart function. I read about PQQ in an article titled "Prolonging Healthy Aging: Longevity, Vitamins, and Proteins". I am glad to find both in one product. It will absorb better when taken with some fat such as nut butter.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Pqq and Coq10 has always been my favourite. Package is nice. Benefits are strong in the brain! I've used pqq for so many years and this brand is trustworthy and great at prices! Will definitely buy again. Love the quality and ingredients. Keeping Mitochondria happy and up and running

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Oh my god, I love it so much. It gives me the extra strength that I have been long desired for. I feel so energetic, optimistic/elevated my mood gradually just after 2 days of consumption. I wake up easily the next morning feeling the motivation to work on something else. This is really the best product that I can immediately felt the effectiveness in such a short period of time. It's a must.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I take one after breakfast each morning expecting the better performance of my brain function, especially short term memory. It’s been about two weeks since I started this supplement and I don’t find an instant effect, which is fine because it would take some time. I find no side effect so far and feel safe to have this. Will keep trying!