Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

It dries the skin, so it is closer to oily skin. It also contains tea tree oil, which is useful for acne-prone skin. It deeply cleanses the skin and removes the oils and impurities in the skin and gives freshness and cleanliness to the skin. I liked it very much, it is suitable for my oily skin. Like please

aab4bd86-bd5b-4174-b211-0ff4e4705f0e
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bought this for washing my face daily to avoid the harsh ingredients of soap. I use this on my night time face care routine. This a good budget option for its size and price. It is effective in cleansing my face thoroughly. I cant exactly describe its scent, its like a flowery or fruity flavor, but I like it.

4f8825d2-d586-4d57-9f3f-148b89b1a0da
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

oh my god , i bought it because of the recommendation .. and it’s absolutely gorgeous for the skin .. i use it gently on my oily skin it gives a shiny glow look.. i bought the biggest one but i’m thinking of buying it again after finishing this bottle.. my mom liked it for the scent thar it has ❤️ .. trust me the quality of this cleanser is great .. its my favourite face wash of all times and i already used that half of the bottle. highly recommend .

a92bfd8e-289c-4c85-ae4e-71b58bdbe341
Posted on May 22, 2022

This is one of the best face washes I have used so far. My skin is oily and it cleans it deeply and I feel very refreshed after using it. I felt slight burning sensation when I first used it, but then it was fine. The quality, packaging and price of this cleanser is create. Definitely recommend it.

bceb3f11-0a0f-4ac5-af11-403c9b566610
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

For convenience purposes, it’s my all-in-one wash - I used it as hand wash too. It’s natural tea tree content smell is not over-powering. Without harsh ingredients. Gluten-free too as I’m a gluten intolerance. It’s in liquid form, last longer as compared with the gel or foam type. And it does not dry up my skin after washed. First time using this product, and would buy it again.

c31370d4-8c2c-40f5-be04-81c394fd5ea5
0ec6efff-79b5-4e38-ae78-d9a4ab60acd5
de3e59b1-6c60-482c-9a39-055edff9389b
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

my skin is very sensitive and I have a little bit rosacea but this cleancing is amazing the smell is very nice I like it it's tea tree oil and I wash my face every night with this wash after I clean it with deep cleansing oil also, I don't feel my skin dry after I wash with this product so the quality is high, I feel very my skin Moisturize, this wash is very gentle on my sensitive skin the size is good for 2 months for me because i used daily, maybe it's more for other

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I had a skin cancer diagnosis on the tip of my nose a year ago and went through MOHS surgery and reconstruction. Even after the wound healed, my nose continued to get angry looking from time to time (swelling and redness) for no apparent reason. I purchased this Tea Tree Oil face wash and started gently cleansing the area 3 times a day and so far, that has not happened again. I am greatly relieved and very pleased with this product. Wonderful seller, fast shipping !! I will continue to use this face wash.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The smell is a tea tree smell which I dont mind as I equate that with its cleaning ability. You just need two or three drops to get it nice and foamy. Just pop a little hole in the seal about 1mm and it should so the trick. Cleans wondefully. The large size is great.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Bought it for my son, since he's going through hormonal changes (he's just turned 15). So the dermat told him to use something which is mild and tea tree oil base. My son loves it. It doesn't irritate his skin, which was an important thing for me.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I'm using it since I guess march as I have mix skin in T zone it's oily and rest are normal to dry.. This product is so gentle on my skin it reduce the oily T zone so gentle on the face with little foam, little amount is enough for while face and neck as I said I'm using it from March on daily base and still have half of it almost I will sure recorder this product... If you like my comment give me a like... Thanks