Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Shampoo, Nourishing, Coconut, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Oceans
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I love this and it is the only product I use for my hair because it's natural and nothing else works this way, and same goes for the conditioner. I hope they never stop making this! My hair is strong, long, and bleached and I either live in desert and then humid! This helps with both extreme environments.

668f6892-a3ed-4819-bbf7-547add505c26
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Dessert essence travels size shampoo. As you can see in the picture size is small (44 m) and for me, it's enough for about 20 days of travel. Scent has a coconut smell and feels good for the scalp and doesn't dry out hair. All-natural ingredients is a big plus and the main reason why I like this brand

c3cb9128-e7ab-4a17-a526-2b83ca2f1a5f
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

a very good shampoo, it leaves my hair very smooth and smells magnificent, but to be more effective I suggest you take it with the conditioner. I highly recommend. leave me a like pllllz

e4db6d07-45dc-41fa-bd14-a0a14e38e165
Posted on May 17, 2022

My family and I have enjoyed desert essence range of shampoo. The texture is ultra fine and moisturising especially the coconut one. Its natural ingredients help to protect the scalp from any problems especially itching from other commercial brands with lots of chemicals. It smell great and yes strongly recommended! I also hope that desert essence will produce in a bigger tube and at a cheaper price. Thanks.

Posted on May 17, 2022

The best shampoo I've used so far! I believe this is also the best out of the desert essence series. I'll be getting the conditioner to try too! All is very good except it's too small a bottle. My only feedback is MAKE BIGGER TUBE PLEASE and at the same price!!!!! It's ultra moisturising without disturbing the scalp and actually can do without conditioner for the hair. But as I'm in my 50s, my hair tend to become drier and therefore I still prefer to use conditioner for extra protection.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is a great travel size shampoo. It's not too small of a package and it doesn't leak. The shampoo is very gentle on the hair but it's left soft, shiny and moisturized. The coconut scent is strong and sweet, but it's a natural scent so it fades away. It works perfectly with the matching conditioner.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My hair love this shampoo a lot for how smooth it leaves them and my brain adores how it smells. This product does that it promise, namely, it cleanse the hair and lives them hydrated. Very solid option for travelling due to the small size of the tube. Could highly recommend this one to anyone with tangle, frizzy and demanding hair.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've been buying this shampoo for years and just love it. I like this small size, which lasts me about two months and is very inexpensive. It helps my tight budget, so will buy again. Update, June 2022, They must've changed the formula, or else it's a cumulative effect, but it's drying out my hair terribly and my hair is like straw, no body, no sheen. I'm switching to a different brand. I really liked it until it started having a negative instead of positive effect.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love trying new shampoos, but this is the best. It leaves my hair manageable and ultra shiny. The scent is of coconut, but very soft. Which is fine with me. I don't like tube containers, but this shampoo is so good, I can overlook it; it does work well for the shampoo. Just set it on its end and open it before getting your hair wet because it is not as convenient as a flip top bottle. But the shampoo is so good for my hair, I usually buy the full size tube. When that's out of stock, I'll settle for this size. This shampoo is a must have!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Literally, this is the best shampoo I have ever used. Even other shampoos of this brand are not as good as this one. I have been using it for more than 7 years when its packaging was still having an older design. However, most of the time the big size tube is unavailable which is very upsetting.