Page 1 - Reviews - Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment , 1/2 oz (14 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

It's been only two weeks since I started using, but I think it's okay. I need to use for longer term to see if it's working. I'm only wondering it's the right texture because it's quite watery and it has lots of very small poweder balls.

0f68db35-eb65-426d-8fae-79c83cab825a
46c40f37-6579-4c14-8fe1-8fa3451363d5
bc7cb880-46a3-4771-9991-7ac199098f5e
Posted on May 23, 2022

I bought this for my mom, and it is a product with nice ingredients. The size of the component is average. Sturdy packaging. Mild scent. The thing about this is that the product is too liquid. It leaves a slightly sticky texture on the skin once it dries. My mom is a lady who has oily skin and sensitive under eyes. She applies this after a serum and before any moisturizer. Application is tricky due to the packaging being a lip gloss type. If you live somewhere with hot weather, I’d recommend you to keep the product in a cool place. The benefits are that it moisturizes the area and soothes tired, aged skin.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Amazing product. saw results almost immediately and was very happy with it. Great scent, citrusy. The only thing that I believe can be improved is the packaging (considering the product is very liquid, it tends to dispense too much making it hard to control how much you use). Apart from that, I totally recommend it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Very runny liquid. Maybe because of the consistency or packaging, I find it difficult to apply. It is not your regular eye cream with anti wrinkle properties. It is more like a serum. I had no irritation from it. Need to use longer term to comment on ant wrinkle promises. Wish it came in a different packaging.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is great! I used two bottles of this until I ran out and tried an eye serum which caused burning. This eye cream is great, hydrating, and caused no issues for me when I used it.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Was very curious with this brand, but it didn't do much for me. Good job, the size is quite modest, so won't last long, but long enough to understand, if you are going to use it again or not. So, the composition promises plenty of benefits of improving the texture of your skin, haven't seen anything like this, sorry!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Derma-E is not thick as I like it, I use it as a base on my daily routine but the container should be changed to control the flow when dispensing the product to avoid wastage. Also, after 3 weeks, I developed allergy to the product and so had to stop using it. There is no scent, but very fluid

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It's watery so absorbs into the skin quickly. But because it is watery, you only need a little drop. Happy with this product so far.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

The texture is a little too watery. It just flow with a slight tilt. Can have a fair bit of wastage if not careful. Eye area do feel "moist" after use

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Good for my sensitive eyes The under eye looks better with it but I don’t know if it’s actually wrinkles or just hydrated (probably takes time)