Page 1 - Reviews - Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, Caffeine Free, 7.05 oz (200 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Due to diet restrictions, I was no longer able to drink coffee. Let me say, I am a coffee lover. I searched for an alternative that wouldn’t make me feel like I was missing out on my coffee morning. After trying mushroom coffee, chicory coffee, carabiner coffee, and various other herbal alternatives, I stumble upon Dandy Blend. I add a few teaspoons of coconut milk powder along with a few ounces of almond or coconut milk, and I feel like I’m drinking a cafe creation! It’s creamy and earthy. It tastes like an expensive bistro beverage. It doesn’t taste like tea at all. I can honestly say that I don’t even miss coffee. What a fantastic product!

dd5aa42c-1701-4dfc-9d5b-1392fbf1e3f0
3909c756-7945-4b28-9d47-d6fc70c1929b
fecc1829-a37e-4bd2-aba6-e4a88283c75b
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I have been a loyal fan of Dandy Blend for 5 years now. I don’t drink coffee and this is the very best alternative out there! And I have tried quite a few. It tastes amazing, gives you the same coffee experience without the caffeine and the jitters (plus cortisol, adrenalin, and adrenal fatigue down the road). It even has a crema when freshly brewed. I recommend it to everyone!

6b24a700-5fc1-40f3-9cf9-ac6b23a171ae
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

After decades of drinking strong black caffeinated coffee, I'm happy to report that this product is helping to wean me away. Do I think it smells/tastes like coffee? No. I still have 1.5 mugs of decaf to start my day. However, this hot drink has become an enjoyable PM ritual. During the pandemic, I concocted this as a comforting treat: warmed oat milk, Dandy Blend (3T), and Exploding Buds Chaga (1tsp); topped with Dandies vegan marshmallows, and cinnamon; served with dates on the side. Enjoy! Some lessons learned: 1) It does not come with a measure (which is good bc it reduces waste). If you want to keep a measure of your own in the container, I recommend a wooden one rather than plastic (bc it corroded quickly). 2) If you get this large bag, I'd recommend pouring a week's worth in a separate container for daily use rather than trying to scoop out a couple of tablespoons from the bag. It can get sticky.

152da6c3-75b4-4280-8b9a-cc44912faf66
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This is a wonderful product -- tastes great, all healthy ingredients, use instead of caffeine or coffee, convenient packaging, gives recipes (we especially like to make Dandy Blend Lattes with Vanilla Soy Milk), so many healthy benefits (helps digest fats and helps digestion a lot!). We use a heaping teaspoon per serving and drink after meals frequently. The quality is superb!! Not bitter like other "coffee substitutes." It's a good size -- we buy several at a time, as we use it a lot!

5d726023-f52e-4e04-8199-9761954ff043
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Absolutely love this product, its the closest thing to coffee I've found and at times, tastes even better than coffee, not to mention all the amazing health benefits it has! I love the taste of coffee so this in the evenings is an amazing alternative to make sure you are not consuming caffeine late in the day. Do yourself a favour and purchase Dandy Blend, you won't regret it!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This is a great replacement for coffee if you're trying to lower your caffeine intake. I have hormonal imbalances and consuming too much caffeine can put stress on my adrenals, so my hormone coach recommended this as a coffee replacement. It tastes amazing with some whole grass-fed milk, honey, and collagen!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

The best alternative to coffee for ppl who have problems with coffee (caffiene, IBS, jitters, etc). You need to double the recommended intakes for a strong cup of coffee. I make hot and cold drinks with this product and I’m starting to like this. I would recommend the bigger package though for better value. أحسن بديل للقهوه للس عندهم مشاكل مع القهوه سواء كافيين أو قولون أو رعشه. أستخدمه علشان أسوي كل انواع الكوفي الحاره والبارده والعربيه. لكن تحتاجين تدبلين الكميه الموصين فيها علشان يكون الطعم اوكي. أنصح بالكميه الأكبر لأن هالكيس يخلص بسرعه.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is a savior for someone who can’t have coffee for any reason (Gastric problems, caffeine, jitters, etc) tastes like coffee but you need more than the recommended amount per cup to make a strong coffee. I used it to make hot black coffee and iced coffee with milk and sweeteners and it was good. بديلة القهوه للي عنده مشاكل مع القهوه (قولون، كافيين، رعشة، الخ) طعمها قريب من طعم القهوه لكن لازم تضيفين بودره أكثر من المذكوره بالعلبه علشان طعمها يكون اوكي. سويت فيها كوفي أسود وكوفي مثلج مع حليب وغيره وطعمها اوكي. صنعت فيها حتى قهوه عربيه مع الهيل والزعفران بس بدون ما تفورها بس تضيف عليها الماي الحار والقناد.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Dandy Blend has changed my life. I'm an avid coffee and tea drinker but every time I drink this, it really feels like it's cleansing my digestive system and it shows up in my skin and regular bowel movements. I honestly just feel great after drinking this and there is no crash whatsoever.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

They say it taste just like coffee, not true. It resembles it a little bit but a different taste. This product is outstanding for your liver. Loaded with antioxidants and Chicory root combined with Dandelion makes it a powerhouse of nutrition for your body. I personally like the taste and it does resemble coffee but if you are hoping it taste just like coffee you will be disappointed. I highly recommend you try this product and it is caffeine free. It is just so amazing for your liver and again in MHO I like the flavor.