Page 1 - Reviews - Culturelle, Kids, Purely Probiotics, 1+ Years, Unflavored, 30 Single Serve Packets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

We give this probiotics daily to our 1 year old hoping to help maintaining good gut health. We don’t have problem/side effect from taking it. For the effectiveness, hard to say because she didn’t have any gut problem before taking it. Anyway, after taking it, she has never got any problem with constipation and her appetite is fairly good. It’s so easy to give her this probiotics because we can just mix it with her drinks and she takes it without even realising (she’s usually sensitive towards other medicine/syrup taste). I repurchased and waiting for my second box now :)

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

we are still working with it. it is normal that it takes time to stabilise bacterial flora. however, it is very helpful for our purposes. it would be helpful to us to have a short description of the correct usage on an extra sheet of paper. but still we are glad to have it

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

My two years kid had constipation problem so I blend this to her daily breakfast and it works! The only drawback is the price, but i-herb is cheaper compared in Japan store.

29e19430-5e03-41d3-805d-7c6639d018c6
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics® Packets are formulated to help keep your kids healthy & at their best, for whatever the day may bring. This product contains LGG® probiotic, the most clinically studied strain in children†, to help support both immune and digestive health.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good convenient packs of Probiotics, easy to mix in breakfast, milk, purees, smoothies etc. Good for immune boost, if constipated etc. Third time buying this, recommend!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This probiotic is a must in our household. We give it regularly to our children. Great taste and so convenient to take everywhere. It helps to maintain kids' healthy digestion.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My girl improve the Glastrointestinal system. She goes to poop more easier than before. The bowel movement have improved once every 4 days to 2 days.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I give these to my daughter. It helps her tummy ache and constipation. And very good for immune system, intestines are crucial in good health.

Posted on May 19, 2021

My 1 year old has constipation issue, the condition getting worse if she doesn't drink enough water. and everytime she tried to poo, she cries a lot with hard stool. with the probiotics daily, she is able to poo almost daily like magic. Highly recommended. ( I mix this with her daily morning FM)