Page 1 - Reviews - Crystal Star, Thin After 40, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

After taking this product for a few weeks I noticed that it helped my appetite. I was not as hungry as before, therefore I did not eat as much, especially between meals. I also could tell that my metabolism was working better than it used to. It helped me to lose weight even though I did not follow a diet or do any exercise. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Posted on May 27, 2022

comfortable in tummy. size is good. dosage and benefit is good to maintain weight. although not necessarily loosing weight. no taste is my preference. ingredient is all herbal. good quality.

0858e8c6-56fb-4e91-b2c7-45a79b084350
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Started taking about 10 days back, i feel It's too early to review, but I did see reduction in my weight by 1kg, so I guess it does work, considering I have ankle injuries and can't exercise or walk much....will continue taking ,

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love sweets, but now - no interest at all in any sweets, cakes, cookies and etc! really. PS: I make daily running, but even with it always wanted to have sweets. since taking capsules - no interest in sweets at all. effect was from 5th day.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

After taking the 2nd bottle, am less lethargic and has more energy to run the day's work. Am now purchasing my 4th bottle and taking with my hubby.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I just started taking it, I take it with sea buckthorn, one each a day. I feel good. Dosage wise, I only take one a day. As for the ingredients, It looks like an acceptable list with nothing severely questioned in from any source I have seen.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

3rd time ordering and it’s really good, I like to snack a lot but since I started using it, it regulated my diet and everything

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Haven't been using this product for long but I can already feel its effectiveness. I haven't had any feeling of hunger, even though I end up skipping a meal during the day.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

have been taking this for 2 weeks. I usually take 2 with breakfast and two with lunch. I enjoy eating and I love sweets. When I take this I don't feel carving for snacks. However I have not felt any significant weight change yet. I think I will continue for another month and see how it goes.

732398d5-0d60-4d4b-ba76-a6c04de3135c
Posted on May 5, 2022

It hasn't been a full month since I started to use it but I can feel a difference. I look forward to seeing a difference after three months have past .