Page 1 - Reviews - Crystal Body Deodorant, Mineral-Enriched Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I used to have bad burns and pains that causes rashes and acnes this is all because of bad deodorants. I've used this a couple of times before Im reviewing on this, No Burns, No Pains !! No Acne, No Rashes !! it also helps to hold 90% armpits odor, great choice to get them tho .

963f27da-a91c-43d9-a9bb-fa739bf2b39d
2a5e6e98-2b6e-45ab-8d3e-8f5ed35b818f
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I’ve been looking for a good aluminium free deodorant for a long time and this is perfect! I do reapply throughout the day but I feel like it works and I don’t smell at all. And the good part is it doesn’t flare up my underarm eczema like natural bi carb based deodorants do.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I am fan of this roll-on formula. This is my second purchase, however this time I decided to pick pomegranate scent, I think I don't get it. Smell is not bad or disturbing, I just don't really feel it. No bad reactions on my skin and no sweat smell is +

1962b0b4-c9c8-452e-a58d-0711a32db4c5
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The scent, the feel, the fact that my armpits still breath. Listen, I have never smelled any sweat from them since I started using this hey. No WHITE MARKS! I mean HalleluYah 🤣😂. Nothing harmful. A definite great brand. Thank you

b29d940b-d470-49aa-bb0d-b20481de20f9
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Main reason I choose this deodorant is it’s free from harmful chemicals. It’s non sticky and give some time to dry after apply. And it has nice fragrance. Please give thumbs up and support. Thanks

ed304ac9-df59-4b2b-9445-6f881c13b5ab
a85a87ce-11e8-4454-b4d0-26bd998a665e
6d1065d4-c508-4a3a-bbd6-3c067a6f9193
4623fa9b-97ca-413a-be7f-18438e5a2faa
Posted on May 16, 2022

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This deodorant is has a really light scent and it doesn’t make my sensitive underarm itchy or smelly it also provides an amazing care for my underarm area especially when it comes to discoloration this deodorant at least to me didnt cause any discolored like other deodorants and it smells really nice and light

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love this deoderant, The scent is light not overpowering but packs a punch keeping the body odour away. I have bought all the other fragrances available too hard to have a favourite as they all smell divine. Aluminum free with no nasties, this is by far the best Body Deoderant on the market. Highly recommned to all.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I always use Crystal Body Deodorant and it works great. The benefits of using something that is natural is my concern and the size of the bottle is perfect. Quality is terrific and I will continue to purchase. With all the other chemicals in antiperspirants, I would not buy them and haven't for many years. Of course it if is 100 degrees and humid, it won't keep you dry and you would need to reapply. Would recommend.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love this deodorant, I had tried the unscented version before and wanted to try a scented one, picked this one at random. Also the fragrance doesn't contain alcohol (ethanol) so this is also suitable for people with very sensitive skin, who want to avoid alcohol in beauty products, or people who look for halal body care products. This deodorant is also seriously reliable, I really don't worry about body oder once I've applied it, please do try.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I did not expect to like the product that much mainly because I have heard negative feedback about aluminium-free deodorants and how they are unreliable. This one has a lovely scent and durability. It makes me feel fresh and less worried about the chemicals I consume. The more I learn about how our environments are filled with toxic elements, the more I realize how important it is to detox. Of course, I am aware of my privilege of being able to have choices, but also some of the credit goes to iherb for providing affordable yet environmentally friendly products.