Page 1 - Reviews - Country Farms, Collagen + Greens, Unflavored, 10.6 oz (300 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I've read so much about this collagen and wasn't really sure which one to take before. I heard more about sea or marine collagen types, but wanted to give this one a shot as they contain other amazing herbs and mushrooms to support your body and overall seems like a bit stronger. I just started to take it daily. Feel energised and it's so easy to drink it. No bad strange taste, this package can take a lot of time, you can put it in everything and it's not going to affect your smoothie or whatever drink you're making only the colour of it. Quality and composition is really great and even I'm vegetarian I'm drinking this type of collagen. Everyone who want´s to improve collagen levels, knee problems, immune system, some type of collagen deficiency would definitely give a try to this product.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product deserves 10 stars, helps anyone who wants to maintain regular bowl movement and get all super food and greens in one shot ! Top quality & results are after 1 week of use only...You will notice your skin glowing after finishing 1 tube of this magical supplement ! Taste is not great but just jug it for the magic that it has, great price and best investment ever, drink it early morning on empty stomach and see the results ! 100%

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Was looking for a collagen supplement and green superfood powder and found this gem. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this stuff. Usually green powder is yucky, but not this one. It tastes good in just cold water! This is a great way to get your greens if you’re bad about eating enough vegetables like I am. Definitely will purchase again.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I am taking with another green powder coz it taste too sweet even the product was labeled no sugar. Feel good after taking one scoop daily.

c747426d-bfa9-4c0a-b136-3bd9e7c78ee8
Posted on May 27, 2022

I enjoy country farms greens. I usually drink the standard "greens" one but i thought id give this one a try. Same flavor which i dont mind, i usually add a splash of oj to this with water and i actually enjoy it! Coffee has been giving me the jitters lately so this is my substitute! Ive tried the other "flavors" but this along with the regular greens one has to be my favorite. Its a nice way to get some greens and benefits of mushrooms into your daily diet. Seems like a great quality product, especially for the price!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I strive to consume both collagen and a greens supplement daily. Thank you for combing two useful ingredients into one convenient product. The icing on the cake is the added mushroom powder, another healthy ingredient that I try to get more of.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The ingredients are great, and the composition and texture are great, packaging is easy to use, I like adding these herbs, greens, collagen, and medicinal mushrooms to my smoothies, but I didn’t realize this has stevia in it. For me, the taste isn’t great because of the stevia. If it wasn’t sweetened it would be perfect, my mistake for not reading the ingredients closely.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It’s too sweet to my taste, would be much better unsweetened. The taste is not bad, tastes like dried greens. Lots of good stuff in it, not sure if it’s tested for heavy metals, could not find any readings about it. It’s made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients, which made me a little worried. It’s not organic. It’s gluten free and no gmo.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Just 1 small scoop to a mug of 200ml milk tastes overly sweet. I've yet to see benefits to my health, but the taste doesn't encourage me to want to drink this daily. I've bought other green powder before and the taste isn't so coyingly sweet.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My neighbor like this good for the skin and bones

a893feca-6898-43d4-a838-d418076483a6