Page 1 - Reviews - Cottons, Organic, Long Liners, Ultra-Thin, Unscented, 32 Liners - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product is great. The typical 'regular' size tend to be too small in overall length. This one was the right size-- 7" L x 2 1/3" W. At the center of the liner the sides has a slight curve. The widest parts (ends) measures 2.75". The top cotton layer is durable and great for light days. They are individually wrapped too.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Highly recommend these pads! They are super comfortable and do not irritate. I love that they are made of cotton and absorbent. I’m also very glad they are very very long! I hope iHerb brings them back… I wanted to buy more but it is currently out of stock.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Natural no scent excellent to keep you dry and fresh all day size is ok packed in nice packages benefit keep you dry from body discharges composition cotton nice feeling quality is good no smell for daily use feels soft and gentle on skin for keeping you dry and fresh

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Organic Pads Are Breathable Unlike pads comprised of manmade fibers, cotton organic pads allow the skin to breathe while keeping you dry thanks to an absorbent cellulose core. This softer material also reduces the risk for allergies and skin irritation that can result from the plastic content of standard pads. you can feel the difference between the organic and the artificial cotton pads... I used this personally in my care routine... wish they can add more pads in one package... the size is good too. Pure cotton pads don't leave bad smell ..unlike the artificial ones..

Posted on May 29, 2022

I wish they were just a little longer because they are so great. So soft you do not even feel like they are on. Best Buy ever. Sincerely Thank you.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

These liners stick great! Some liners move around through the day, but these stay put. The cotton is soft and doesn’t shed. I will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

Amazing liner! Super soft, absorbant, and cut to fit with an hour glass shape. covers the gusset of my undies completely with it's long length. I have finally found my go-to liner when I need one and I'll repurchase them again and again. Organic liners are the only type every woman should wear, and these are the creme of the crop of them all. Why would you want toxic plastic , rayon and petro chemicals right up against your yoni? I just don't know what I would do if Cottons long length liners ever became unavailable. I highly recommend these to every lady :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

The quality of the cotton is as expected. Not super absorbent, but given that it has no chemicals I don’t see it as a fault. My main problem with the product is that the size of the sticky strip is smaller than the pad itself, causing the sides to fold inward. This causes leaking as the pad no longer covers the entire surface of the underwear. Perhaps this works better with thinner underwear

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

If they had wings lol. That’s the only reason I don’t use them during my cycle. For normal everyday use however? They’re just fine. My favorite liners of all time are the Carefree Acti-Fresh liners because there’s no odor EVER with those, but I prefer natural products these days. Anything going near my lady parts simply must be natural and organic!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022