Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Wonder-C, Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, Liposomal Delivery, Orange Tangerine, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I add this to my orange juice in the morning and it doesn’t have a bad taste! Love all the health benefits this stuff provides! I’m becoming more and more of a fan of liquid supplements and this has been one of my faves! Love how big the bottle is for the price.

31d61ded-dfd2-405c-bd06-497d6a87d4f3
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I’m really enjoying taking a liquid supplement. I can swallow pills but don’t love it so avoid taking them when I know I need to. Switching to this liquid has made getting my essential vitamins and minerals more pleasant. The taste reminds me of an orange Julius shake.

f0e8f480-0f94-4074-8f1d-2be7ce5784d7
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This is a easy to swallow. Smells yummy. It’s not a strong flavor. I like that it has extra vitamin D as well as zinc to boost the bodies’ natural immune system. Also, I like that it doesn’t have gluten, msg, or other unnecessary ingredients. The liquid form is great to take sublingually and get into the body’s system faster.

47a1c6b5-2e56-49d6-a779-3bdeb072c0d2
ca0098b6-2243-4de0-b9ac-2a4e0ef44b22
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I believe a liposomal Vitamin C has 6 times the absorbability than a oder or capsule. I hold it in my mouth for a few seconds to maximise the absorption before swallowing ( as that is what a naturopath recommended). When I feel a little run down I can take this for 3 days and im back to normal. As it is expensive I keep it for when im not feeling well. For daily use I take just a capsule which is more affordable for me.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This liposomal has a nice flavor with a little kick, sort of like a spicy creamsicle. It’s easy on the stomach and has helped my Covid after effects a little. I can feel the difference between this supplement and my previous brand. Hoping this one will be the one to help me make it through the winter without being sick every other day. Will update mid march 😁

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This is super easy to take. I like that it's a liquid and not capsules. I can take it early in the morning while drinking juice or water and it goes down easy. Tastes great and I like the extra boost of Vitamin C that helps me feel like I get fewer colds during cold season.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

One of my friends recommended this supplement and I'm glad she did! I've noticed a change since I've been using it. First, my doctor recommends that I take a vitamin D3 supplement and that's included in this product. Then you get the C and Zinc to help boost my immune system. I had COVID in February and I haven't felt like normal in a while. I started taking this and it helps me feel like myself again. Oh and it has a great taste to it, which makes it easier to take. But make sure you take it with food.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I am comparing and researching which VIT C is best for me and my family for possibly restocking needs. I will be prepared this time around. Based on what I have tried, this has been my go to so far. Taste good, no after taste, convenient dosage and not strong on my stomach. Family concurs therefore, I recommend.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Living in a time with rampant viruses and illnesses, concentrating on nutrition, sleep, exercise and supplements are important parts of staying healthy. I chose this one because of the flavor and ingredients. With good doses of vitamin C, D3 and zinc, that’s a great basis to keep your immune system working. Adding some rose hips and echinacea are beneficial too. ZERO ADDED SUGAR and no GMOs, which are important since I need to watch my glucose. It does have 8 g of carbs but did not effect my glucose reading. This is a wonderful Orange - Tangerine flavor with a small amount of vanilla. I can take 1 tablespoon straight or mix it with a small amount of juice. My teen is right - tastes like a creamsicle. It’s easy to store in the fridge and it is 16 ounces, so I’ll continue to use this brand .

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I really like the taste since it doesn't seem synthetic. It feels like real tangerines. I also like the texture. It's not completely liquid and it's not jelly either. It's in between and it helps to taste the tangerine flavour better. It reminds you of its peel. From all the vitamin C Liposomal I've tried this one is the one I prefer.