TZ

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Its amazing i love this s brand Scent is strong wish it was lighter Use daily after shampoo Quality perfect Size medium Age above 40 Package nice Benefit for curly hair Scalp safe Sensitive hair friend Moisturize deeply Composition naturally ingredients Highly recommend this product I really like it alot 💓💓💓💓💓 Third time to buy

2526b17e-5fb0-49a1-aed6-a8f898ee2ec4

Can’t wait to give this a try for my hair. I will be doing an oil mix with Tamanu oil for my hair to help with growth. It has a weird scent though, not a strong one but I will get use to it once I mix it with the others. It yellow in color and not to heavy, quit moisturizing if you want to get it to just use for your body.

d3f6539d-8d64-4824-b6dc-eaf8c264f7d6
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

i love the cliganic brand. i’ve tried so many of the oils, including this one, and i am never disappointed. great prize for the amount/size. the oil is good quality and absorbs quickly into my skin. i don’t find the scent strong. overall a good quality product. it was packaged very well so there was no spillage. will definitely buy tamanu oil and other oils from cliganic again.

cf3e361b-87a6-4754-9d25-cef6b0eb02e0
d857b5d1-fee0-4821-b3c4-bd131f8e15a5
07526056-5a83-4af0-a659-d3751bcff854
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

i was originally skeptical about this, but as i heard so many great things about tamanu and acne, I decided to give it a try. I have super sensitive and redness prone skin, and yet this never irritated my skin, nor left any drying effect as most acne solutions do. I find it more useful for healing acne scarring than for dealing with active acne (you're better off with pimple patches for that). The smell is not as bad as people say it is, it just smells nutty

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I have used Tamanu oil for my skin blemishes for over a year and this brand has been my favorite! I mix a few drops with my moisturizer and apply every night! Hasn't caused any breakouts yet. It also smells exactly like you would expect tamanu oil to.. slightly nutty and dense.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I thought the colour is lighter than the one I used before but I think it’s very similar. Scent is the same for sure. You might find it very strong and kind of repellent at first but once you get used to it it’s okay. It works very well on spots in my opinion. It soothes and heals if you steadily use it. Good price with huge size. I recommend it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This tamanu oil is pretty good. It has an amazing tamanu scent, although it has a different color than others i've purchased before. It is slightly less green. I believe the quality/quantity/price relationship is very good as it comes in a good 2 oz size. Tamanu oils main benefit is skin barrier support, I believe it is good for all skin types, even sensitive. I put some drops on my moisturizer as it makes it easier to spread. please give me a 👍 if this was useful.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I saw that this is organic and purchased it as I have tried the same brand before other oils and found them to be safe. I used it on my baby for his dry skin as I heard tamanu oil is great for eczema and found that this works way better than cream moisturisers that don’t do to help his skin. I also apply it on my hair with essential oils of geranium and lavender and so soft.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I was reluctant to buy this product after reading some reviews but I went a head and bought and I am glad I did. This is the perfect night moisturizer for my skin. The scent is not pleasant but I got used to it and it doesn't bother me. It is a good quality and I am so happy with this oil.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It has a deep nutty scent, and nice green color. I use the oil after I put on my nightly skincare for my dark spots. This oil has antibacterial agents that help acne too. Some people might think it’s too thick and oily, but they are probably using too much oil. You only need 4 drops max for you face.