TZ

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
¡Excelente!

Considered a “beautifying oil,” the quality of the composition benefit health of both the skin and scalp by balancing sebum (oil) production in all skin types. The use of this essential oil feel gently refreshing, uplifting, calming, soothing, grounding, and centering, yet not sedating. The natural scent encourages feelings of peace and harmony, while uncluttering a chaotic mind. Good size, age and package.

good organic geranium essential oil. it has a very strong scent of geranium. geranium is good perfumed cosmetic products, and also for diffuser for a nice scent and other benefits. please like my comment if you agree with me :)

89653c91-e1bc-4113-be69-32715093c7e9
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

one of the best essential oil that I have bought, very natural and soothing sensation in the skin when used with other oils. great quality and size. very pure composition and strong aroma , it feels like a very pure scent . great benefit for the size of the package.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

relaxing yummy scent, soothing to all senses Good packaging. can't wait to mix it with other essential oils for pleasant reed diffusers in my house. Looking forward to replacing all the chemical laden junk diffusers in the house.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The product looks and feels high quality. but the scent is not my favorite. it's a bit too sweet for me and I'd rather small the geranium pot I have on my window:)

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

great scent, good price for the quantity and amount. Dissolve well in water.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

one of the best geraniums oil I tried, feels like really good quality especially for the price. scent is sweet and relaxing. ordering again

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

my favorite. high quality! scent is incredible and is comfortable to open and close and use daily'!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I use this geranium oil with rose and found it's quality to outlast its size, the scent was strong.