TZ

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Not satisfied

It gave me false positive for both testes, it was a faint line but I thought it is normal because I was testing before my period and I was so happy because I thought I am pregnant after trying for several months , but when I took blood test I found out that I am not pregnant , it gave me and my husband lots of disappointment 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

4f606c4d-1f51-4f41-bf32-64552e32ce36

I know this brand for a long time, I tried their products before. the results is showing very quick and it's accurate.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Good quality and package. Very informative

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

very good quality pregnancy test. accurate results

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

For the safety, I love the company and the quality of its products. Trust me. Do not forget me from Saleh. He called you. May God protect my daughter and grant me healthy twins, O Lord.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I took this analysis, God willing, I will use it as soon as possible, and God will bless me with good offspring. Pray for me. I read the review. They praise the quality and use. The size is nice. The packaging is beautiful. I am deprived of children.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The best tests that give a 99% result, only the main thing is to read the result within 10 minutes, because if it is negative, then after 30 minutes a vertical strip may appear and many perceive it as a positive result.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Easy to use, safe packaging, high accuracy, cheap price, worth repurchasing

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It is tidy and everything is wrapped in a quality spirit that is fair for use. The packaging is tidy

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Cheap and high accuracy of this brand, I hope everyone will succeed soon