TZ

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I am so glad to have found these supplements! I take two daily and have struggled with the brand I previously used due to the size of the tablets. These are much more manageable! Even though they are smaller, the quality is no different!!! I have seen an improvement on my energy as well! Would recommend!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have hypoparathyreodism and i have to take a lot of calcium. A was looking for a slow release product for a long time. I hope my life will be easier with this product. However, it will turn out on the longterm. I hopeful, for now I have good experiences with this product.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Have used this fir several year's and thankful for it. My Dr. has me take 2 a day. I feel it is doing a good job keeping the Calcium in my body at a level important to strong bones.

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I really recommended this supplement for those looking for bones improvement and several benefits through all age. The combination of calcium and others quality ingredient is good for those had deficiency in food intake. Overall the package and taste also good. Recommended!👏🏻💕

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is a brilliant product I had thyroidectomy and this has looked after me very well I like how it is slow release . It stops cramps and aching in my bones

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I am very satisfied with this slow release calcium supplement which helps improve the bones. You need to take two tablets a day. They are not small, but are easy to swallow, and I get the exact dosage recommended by my doctor.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Recommended by my co-worker. Just take one time daily, I have it after breakfast, so you won't have any excuse to skip it every day! No stomachache after eating. I have already recommended to my friends too!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I find the slow release of my daily calcium perfect. Slow release makes my body getting all the calcium I need daily, as calcium is not easily absorbed as a supplement. And I get it from iHerb, my first supplier choice.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This product is so much easier to work with...one pill, once a day! It is a large pill, but does not "dissolve" in your mouth at all so is easier to swallow.