TZ

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
This is for period pain and UTI's not fertility.. in my opinion

I bought this hoping it would be good for fertility but as I have used it and dug in deeper to the ingredients my opinion is that this is EXCELLLENT for avoiding period pain and also some of the ingredients will help with UTI's. If you have spent a lifetime having hideous period pain then look no further. This will stop the pains. But I don't think it does much for fertility. Worth it for the period pain. Using over the counter pain medications every month can destroy your kidneys and yet horrible period pain means you can't really work. Chinese medicine can fix it for you but the cost will be significantly higher. To me its a bargain

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I love this product. It is my only herbal menopause support and it works better than bio identical hormones! I used to take them years ago because of a sluggish ovary but started again to see if it would help regulate my hormones from peri menopause and it worked—no more hot flashes or other symptoms—feel like my old self again!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

These have a strong herbal smell, but guess what, they are herbs, so they will! Blessed that they do smell, it's an indication they are fresh. I truly think this product has revved up my ovaries and leveled out some hormonal swings. I'm 42 and trying to conceive my second child, my luck has been pretty rotten up to now and this is my last shot, so I'm paying close attention to levels, FSH, LH....this product seems legit so far.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I find I have less hot flushes while on this product and will continue with this supplement.

good quality product, the pills are gross but easy to swallow and it helped

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I take this formula because I read Dr Cristropher recommended it for prolapse, together with the Hormonal Changease Formula and other measures. I hope it will help!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great product. Love all of their formulas.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm waiting to try it

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

the size is good for daily intake