TZ

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Excellent pure avocado oil

I started using it last week its gd for high heat frying. I cook dinner every weekday, abd my family likes it cos the flavor is neutral n does not affect the flavour of my dishes. I like it that its packed in a dark glass bottle. I tried ordering more but it ls out of stock now. Hope it will be replenish.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Chosen foods is among the few known brands with real and pure non rancid avocado oil that was published in research. This comes in glass bottle with pour spout, oil is grassy green in colour but flavourless and odourless, with high smoke point. I use it in everything from baking to sauteeing. The price has been adjusted up numerous times now. I really hope iherb can hold the price for awhile! We can't keep up with inflation! Please click on like if this review helped you!

I have tried many brands this one is the best for me . it has no smell when heated . I received it very well package . reorder again and 2 bottle s this time . love it for cooking I start to use it in dressing to.the size of the Butte is very easy to hold . this time I ordered 3 bottle s

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Very good quality avocado oil that is non GMO and glyphosate free . It is neutral in taste and not green or smells strongly of avocado like the cold pressed unfiltered version, so it's very versatile in the kitchen. Due to it's high smoking point, it is a healthier alternative to other vegetable oils when it comes to high heat cooking.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It is my first time to buy avocado oil, the only real one in the market is from Chosen Foods, it smells plaint, no special taste, but a little bit sweet. The high heating point is better, but the price is a bit high.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

100% pure cold pressed good quality. Use it for cooking and baking due to its high heat tolerance. This is 2nd time purchase. Bought 2 because of Iherb 26th anniversary sales. Very good price.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Most avocado oil are mixed with other oilS ! This a one of avocado oil which tested and it’s 100% pure, I buy it depending on flavcity recommendation..

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good quality, flavor is balanced, I used in cooking and it was very good, no strong taste, my recommendation is to try the small size first

Posted on May 22, 2022

Fantastic Oil, this is one of the only few with real quality avocado oil ingredients and no preservatives - great for any type of cooking and no after taste. We highly recommend it to anyone

Posted on May 6, 2022

Quality is good . I use avocado oil for cooking everyday. Olive oil used only for salad dressing. Avocado Smoke point is 400°c if I remember correctly. Coconut oil also good for cooking but avocado oil has no strong scent as coconut oil.