Page 1 - Reviews - Chocolove, Chocolate Filled Salted Caramel in Dark Chocolate, 55% Cocoa, 3.2 oz (90 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It is so nice to get chocolate with actually caramel in it. It is well made to break into bite size pieces that keeps the caramel in without making a mess. Love the balance of sweet meets bitter, and salty. It is a good quality and great taste. Just difficult to control the amount to eat, evermore so when you are try to diet. But I do find one or two pieces are very satisfying. The package is ok wrapped in paper and foil, just need to be careful not to break the foil in the middle of the package when trying to break it into pieces.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This chocolate was so yummy. It tasted exactly as you would imagine it would. Sweet and salty. It was a decent price for the amount that you got. It was a very nice quality chocolate, it didn't taste cheap or fake as some chocolates can. Will definitely repurchase this

Posted on May 11, 2022

How can you not love salted caramel! It's rich, decadent, everything you want in a dessert. Chocolove always know what works and all their quality chocolate bars always taste so good! This has the perfect sweet and savoury combination. Suitable for a Kosher and dairy-free diet. Chocolove states in their website that all their dark chocolate contains no dairy.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This brand of chocolate is amazing! There's a perfect balance of saltiness and sweetness and the quality is amazing, the package is really beautiful and the ingredients are definitely excellent quality! Super silky texture and just the right amount of sweetness, the bitterness of the chocolate is jsut right. Would buy again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Nice flavor not to sweet smells like chocolate the minute the foil wrapper is opened. Surprise on the inside of the paper wrap.....a poem. This bar is the mix of my favorite flavors dark chocolate and salted caramel. Thought it was a good size until I ate it all and it tasted like More. So glad I bought 3 bars one just would not have been enough.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I dont use to eat any chocolate, but ever since started on my fitness journey , i am looking for snacks for in between meals or as pre workout snack , i eat mostly whole foods,basically very low sugar and sodium. So taking dark chocs has been my snack / dessert. All the dark chocolates sold on iherb are good , i enjoy them !

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Whilst watching TV on the weekend, I got up to go & make a coffee & I left a just opened bar on the lounge room coffee table, When I returned the Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate delight had vanished. Was it Aliens?, was it the ol'Labrador? or was it just too much of a temptation for the rest of the family? WARNING:- If you love a rich creamy treat don't open this chocolate bonanza in front of any one & leave it unattended.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This might be one of the best salted caramel chocolate bars I have ever eaten, and I have eaten many! The salted caramel itself is rich and delicious, and pairs perfectly with the slightly bitter chocolate. Although I WISH it were a bigger size (I love chocolate!) I think the size it came was pretty standard, and is a good value for the brand, and the kind of chocolate it is.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

GOODNESS! The flavor is so bombs! I absolutely love the flavor, quality of the cocoa/chocolate, made with great ingredients. also, the size is large enough to share with loved ones. the chocolate smells nice flavor is great. Overall, great pick-me-up snack for your diet. I love the gooey chocolate inside as well. I would highly recommend this one.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It is salted caramel as mentioned, it tasted exactly that with a good quality ingredient. Due to the dark chocolate it was less sweet as I like. I eat this chocolate during my WFH break and it gives me relaxation with the chocolate sent. The size of the block is perfect for one bit.