Page 1 - Reviews - Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Strong Dark Chocolate, 70% Cocoa, 3.2 oz (90 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I dont use to eat any chocolate, but ever since started on my fitness journey , i am looking for snacks for in between meals or as pre workout snack , i eat mostly whole foods,basically very low sugar and sodium. So taking dark chocs has been my snack / dessert. All the dark chocolates sold on iherb are good , i enjoy them !

5a4f9754-e8fa-483c-b917-063e44534c88
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Delicious taste and high quality dark chocolate. Composition is mostly just cocoa, almonds, sea salt and other natural ingredients. There aren't too many ingredients and it is not too sweet. I use this mostly as a snack or candy replacement, and I think this is still ok to eat on a diet.

Posted on May 20, 2022

The combination of almonds and sea salt tastes great with the dark chocolate. Great ingredients and it makes a good quality dessert or snack. Smells as chocolate should. It's dairy, egg and gluten free! Not too sweet and can be eaten any time as a snack or a dessert. Delicious!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am a big fan of Chocolove. They provide a rich flavor. They provide a great mix of add-ons that work well together-almonds and sea salt for example! It is hard but I try to limit myself to 2 squares for a quick pick me up-with chocolate this good it is not easy!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Like this combination. Perfect balance of chocolate, almonds, and salt. Each square contains just enough sea salt to perfectly complement both the almonds and the chocolate. The salt gives the dark chocolate just enough bite to keep it from being overly sweet, and the finish is velvety smooth. The almonds are fresh and crunchy. I'm addicted!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

There is a good balance in the taste. Like the salty flavour in midst of the dark chocolate and the crunchy almonds - a satisfying combination indeed. Can't stop eating it and finish three quarters of the bar in one go! Treat yourself to an indulgent snack, especially under the negative impact of anti-pandemic fatigue! Forget the fat. Dark chocolate is said to be healthy anyway! :p

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love it! This chocolate is not very sweet, it is choco enough. Its package is simple and eco-friendly. I love the taste of the mixture of chocolate and seasalt. But it's a bit expensive in terms of the price. The size is not very big. But in general, i will buy it again.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Chocolove bars have a smooth, velvety feel as it melts in your mouth. This 70% bar with salted almonds is good even to people who are not big fans for dark chocolate. I like how Chocolove has small squares to break off, but with the sweet salty combination of this bar, it’s hard to “think small”. Chocolove is a high quality brand with a lot of delicious flavor options that I have never been disappointed with.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Gave a bar to the "Tug Boat Skipper" to try . His missus later told me, " he devoured it like a Great White Shark swallowing tuna fish". For those that like the flavour of Sea Salt combined with Almonds in a rich creamy dark chocolate, then this will become your favourite energy bar boost. A great fishing day companion for when sitting on a River Bank or wharf & the fish aren't biting.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I am a big fan of dark chocolate and after having sampled many different types and brands I truly believe this is the best! It is a perfect combination of sweet and crunch and I particularly appreciate how the squares break into perfect sizes! It is my nightly sweet indulgence and given the healthy nature of dark chocolate can be appreciated without the guilt! Highly recommended!