Page 1 - Reviews - ChildLife, Pure DHA, Natural Berry, 90 Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Dha is always good for growth. The trick is to find one that my 4yo son takes too, and actually likes. This checks the box for us, we do not struggle and he is always reminding us to let him have his daily dose.

d04f2390-7d3d-4fd1-afad-202d07241876
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Ingredients are the ones I’ve been looking for, my kids love like the taste, very easy to use, size is perfect, the package arrived a bit late due to some delays, but overall the benefits from this product is awesome, it suits my kids age 5 & 10yo, good supplements to their young active minds, I serve this to them at night frequency 4-6 caps

Posted on May 8, 2022

My kids love the taste so it is a great treat for them, and I'm happy coz they get all that DHA goodness rather than munching on a gummy. ingredients are clean enough and packaging is good. If you live in a warmer climate, keep these in the refrigerator so that they don't stick together so much. Hope that helps!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I tried the Cod Liver Oil from the ChildLife but it smells fishy and if by accident flow on the clothes it will last very long the fishy smell and the taste wasn't acceptable for my daughter, but with this DHA softgels all the problems are solved. Taste great, same quality ingredients.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I tried it once before and although it does have a fishy taste after biting, it's still tolerable. My daughter age 3 years old loves it, she does not mind the taste, quality is great, a good supplement to add, has loads of benefits as well. We keep in the fridge after opening.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

PURE DHA for childens very useful supplement for to support children's health. DHA deficiency can repair a lot of damage to children's body. It supports the immune system, mental health. The taste is very pleasant and very desirable for children .CHILDLIF company is famous for its products to support the child's body and are of high quality.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have been giving this supplement to my 7 month old daughter for the past 3 months. I add 1 softgel capsule to her meal or milk at a time and she doesn't reject it which is so important when it comes to babies!! Opening up the capsule can be a bit messy but overall acceptable.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

One of the best price-quality product here ! IMPORTANT - during pregnancy, it is extremely important that the body receives a sufficient amount of healthy fats (omega-3-6-9). If omega 6 and 9 can be obtained in sufficient quantities from food, then omega 3 (DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)/EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)) it should come from sea fish (most of the " sea " fish is now grown in aquariums), so it is highly desirable to take high-quality, purified fish oil and obtained from noble deep-sea varieties of sea fish caught outside the port area and passed independent quality checks in parallel with the multivitamin complex

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My first time giving it to my baby. I’m very happy with the size, was easy for my baby to swallow. Fast delivery and great packaging. Top quality and safe ingredients.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It tastes delicious and lovable for my children, and it is easy to chew and the size is suitable for children, in addition to the fact that the box contains a good amount