Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Gentle Skin Face Cleansing Cloths, 25 Pre-Moistened Cloths - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the quality, it is very gentle to my sensitive skin it also moisturize the skin. Especially it is fragrance free. The packaging is good. I will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I am still seeking for the makeup cleaning pads and this is my new product. I can't say that it's ideal but at least it's not oily that is important for me.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have used these for a few years and I’m very happy with the product.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Very good product and beautiful clothes i use it at night

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Easy to use and remove make up effectively without causing any irritation to sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great product of , , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good taste

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

i always use these to remove makeup before washing my face with water/face wash. they work well and are gentle on sensitive skin

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

These face wipes are nice and wet out of the package. They are gentle and leave my face feeling clean and fresh. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

These are great for removing make up or just refreshing your skin during the day.

Posted on May 22, 2021

great for skin with acne to remove makeup or just for lazy people who need a freshen up and remove dirt off your skin before bed