Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Baby, Wash & Shampoo with Organic Calendula, 7.8 fl oz (230 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

i really love cetaphil products. its very gentle to the skin. but its just expensive. so i’m happy that i was able to purchase this from IHERB. they offer cheaper price. i really love the smell. not irritating to my baby’s skin and its safe for her skin. i’m gonna purchase another one and i will recommend this to my friends. thank you IHERB! good job! :)

49a78cb4-27b7-4285-8f38-3a0b79c8f198
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Best for sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic and safe for babies and kids to use and moisturizes well so it won’t make your kids skin dry. Gentle on the skin with a mild scent. Perfect foe everyday use because it is dermatologically tested. Makes your kids enjoy bath time because it’s tear free.

Posted on May 28, 2022

My baby and I love the sweet and mild scent. I used it daily for my baby. I am hoping for bigger size. Because it is composed of Calendula this is a hood ingedient for babies having a sensitive skin, it is very gentle and keeps your baby' skin moist and ot feeling dry. I will purchase more... highly recommended

Posted on May 8, 2022

its not big in size but a little goes a long way. its good enough to use adults, especially if you have K.P. Its really good quality. The only slight issue is the scent is strong when you use it in shower but fades down once you leave the shower.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The scent is pretty normal. Use in small amounts, as it is quite thick, and can be lathered up with water, but still provide that moisture on the skin. Quality wise, it’s really pretty good. It doesn’t feel dry on the skin, and is quite gentle on sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

it delivered so fast than the expected date. Since before my son was using this product and we dont have any problem. scent long lasting. Good quality and the product container is very convenient to use and to store. Furthermore, its also had natural ingridients and good for sensetive skin.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Oh about this wash and shampoo, i really like it because of the scent. It’s gentle to the eyes of my son too and it never dry your skin. I’m using it too😊Actually when my friend and my sister told me about Cetaphil I never use any baby products (shampoo,lotion) but only this Cetaphil😊

BomBom
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Good scent and suitable for daily use on babies! Cetaphil has high quality products for baby skin but unfortunately it's overpriced everywhere. I'm glad iherb offers a cheaper price. Size of bottle is not small - it can last for some time. Package is great, no leak when I arrived it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Bought for aged 6yo. Good quality with tear free formula, light scent and don’t feel dryness after use. However the packaging design needs improvement as it tends to overflow, causing wastage and overapplication. Tends to run out fast (partly due to packaging issue), wish there’s a larger size option with pump.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I have been using this since my son is a month old until now he is 5yo. My son has a mild eczema/atopic dermatitis when he is a baby till 2yo. But I still keep on using this to him because I like the smell on his hair and skin. My son smells like baby :)