Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Baby, Daily Lotion with Natural Calendula, 13.5 fl oz (399 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Scent was so pleasant can use for daily basis for babies n big age kids size is quite good I like the quality of location so thick n packaging is good can benefit the elders to I surely buy again,can use in any season for sensitive and gentle skin too,composition elements are good

2530209c-541f-4b27-a918-b052a16de6b5
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

not only for kids, works for old aged people too ! i bought it for my mom who has super sensitive skin and tried many lotions but they caused redness and allergic reactions, this one so far is great. used it couple of times now and it didn't cause any irritation or sensitive reaction. 🛑🛑 NOT the best option for layering many products if used on face !! 🛑🛑 the composition is made to protect baby skin so it might clog pores if a big amount of product is used at ones. -the scent is present but it's not so bad, with a very light consistently, the yellow color is weird tho 😂 -will absorbed, not sticky at all -apparently the size is good so it will last for a while, packaging is good it came sealed.

41f6873a-67b9-4ef5-9bc4-62368fb851e3
ed1619ce-373c-4be2-8634-90178b2d345f
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

After going through all of our lotions and body products with the Yuka app scanner, we were shocked to see how many natural products were getting bad ratings for purity! This body lotion rates as one of the best and our family really likes it. It has a very slight hint of fragrance but it’s not powdery, it’s more of a soft mix from the sweet almond oil/ calendula. This is a lighter weight lotion that sinks into the skin so we are using this one more in the milder months and switch to a heavier lotion for extreme winter cold months. We hope that helps :-)

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

have been using this product for my age 2yrs old daughter since the last 2 years......believe me its a very good product.....i have no regret using it,, infact i just purchase 3 of it now ...the quality is great...and it gives your body good scent...the size its perfect for the price and it last long.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Baby's Sensitive Skin Moisturizes and Protects Baby's Delicate Skin From Dryness for 24 Hours Softening Sweet Almond & Sunflower Oils Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic Dye Free Paraben Free Mineral Oil Free What else could you ask for? Everything is here to make your kids skin moisturize well because it is gentle on the skin. Can be use on all season as well.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The lotion I received has a bunny on the package instead of an elephant. It has a little watery texture but a little makes a long way. The colour is yellowish and stained a white towel. However, the scent is divine! And the moisturizing qualities are good, doesn't cause irritation. I will continue using it in my little one's regimen.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

it delivered so fast than the expected date. Since before my son was using this product and we dont have any problem. scent long lasting. Good quality and the product container is very convenient to use and to store. Furthermore, its also had natural ingridients and good for sensetive skin.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It’s really good for the skin of my son because since he used it he never has this scratching issue😊 I like the scent because it’s mild not too strong. The quality,it’s good.I like it because I can use it to put it on the face of my son even on me😊

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The best moisturizer for all skin types, my dermatologist recommended this to me. It came in perfect package it has no scent ( no fragrance ) it's very light on the skin and doesn't feel oily at all I use it all the time for my kid and it doesn't bother him in