TZ

3.9
icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
27,976

This cereal was better then I expected. If you like fruity pebbles then it’s about the same. This one doesn’t get soggy after putting milk in either. Also yummy for just a dry snack! Came on time and well packaged.

34edeeba-b45f-4a00-b10b-622eea309f9d
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The biggest missing thing for me is the Crunch factor when it comes to low carb foods. The Catalina cereal has an amazing crunch that fulfills that need. I like that I can portion out what I like and or mix with low carb chocolate to make my own trail mix and eat by hand as a snack or if I really feel like cereal it can double as that with some nut milk. I have tested my blood sugar levels and they do not spike. These are medium on the sweetness level. The fiber I get from these is also good for my gut health and constipation. Banana, Mint, PB Choc and Fruity are always in my cupboard as a go to sweet crunch snack.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I bought this cereal because it is milk-free, wheat-free and sugar-free. It is also high in protein and fiber. I wanted to love it but I really did not enjoy the added flavors. I feel that it is probably healthy but it didn't need the "natural flavors" listed in the ingredients. I also am not a fan of stevia as a sweetener. Otherwise, if you are looking for a diabetic-friendly cereal, love the crunch and don't mind the flavors, this might be right for you.

41c31072-9163-43b7-a199-8aafb500497f
Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I really like this brand of keto cereals, but they are way too overpriced. Considering the amount of product you get in the package, you can end up eating the whole thing way too fast. The ingredients are good, the taste is slightly fruity and not too sweet, but it is just too expensive IMHO.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

So crunchy... Stays solid in milk for a good 5-10 mins, does not disintegrate into mush.. Taste like regular sugary cereal with slight sweetener and artificial flavoring after taste. Fruity is my least favourite... I eat it with berries, bananas or nut butters so it helps to mask the flavor a little. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like the quality for this and the ingredients provide the right macros for my diet. I have this as a snack every other day and it supports my diet thoroughly. However the taste could take some getting used to. It's not bad but it's not entirely great either.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Catalina Crunch Fruity is a very tasty cereal and or snack right out of the bag. I enjoyed this offering but it is not my favorite of the five flavors I purchased. All flavors are super healthy and pack a delicious taste to anyone looking for low sugar alternatives to mainstream products. The price is well worth the nutritious value each bag delivers.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Not overly sweet, these are perfect if you are pursuing a ketogenic diet. It does not taste bland as well, was recommended by a friend to try this out. Can usually finish one box per day. Highly recommended to pair it with milk