TZ

Posted on May 28, 2022
Tastes like the original

This is the third Catalina Crunch cereal I've tried. The cinnamon toast flavor is very much as I've been used to from nom-keto cereals. These are more fluffy than other variants from Catalina. They use healthy sweeteners, which I wouldn't notice if it wasn't declared as such. I combine them with the Honey Graham flavor, a nice mix for a lot of crunch. By the way, this cinnamon doesn't taste bitter.

82d37bf7-e395-42b2-baa8-e3137fb75479
35455349-fb15-4c14-a8f7-640830385aa6
b5648942-41fe-402c-9b0f-c64234231821
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Super yummy! Can be taken as a snack or breakfast 😍 it has soooo many benefits The amount of fiber in it is crazy good 9g per serving, and the protein is 11g per serving!! I recommend putting a serving in a sandwich bag and taking it with you anywhere to avoid eating junky snacks! It tastes super good the cinnamon flavor is not strong it is perfect to add with greek yogurt! Definitely will rebuy it! Just wish it came in a bigger size package.

7f2ef6ef-8267-48e5-9be4-ecb479d8c36e
9f530279-144a-458d-a555-478b67143b23

The cinnamon Toast flavour has a strong scent but weaker taste compared to how it smells, still delicious! Texture is crunchy like it says, very satisfied. I add soy milk and it makes the taste a bit more creamy. Alot of people were talking about the after taste fromm stevia, It does have some sweetness left in the mouth but Its not to a point that it bothers me. would recommend :)

a8690b96-b686-4ec7-8a72-c152bff75cd0
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great texture and smell, very crunchy. The amount is not large but the protein is high. Taste is not so dominant and very good. Put on a top of your yogurt or mix with milk.

b421faa0-f9e2-454b-a0fd-dd726184f97b
7b48f96a-a941-4ff0-9e92-3b41a5272a28
41e10400-2880-4190-821b-3c459df686e5
55f51ce5-f209-4c7c-96d2-aa609044d2fb
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This product is absolutely delicious, it’s so fantastic. i would buy it weekly if i had all of the money in the world. I got taken right back to my childhood and was consistently overeating which then turned into intense gas and stomach rumbles later on, as this product contains so much fibre!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This cereal is the best-tasting keto cereal I've ever tried. I really like all the cereal flavors from the Catalina Crunch company and this one is right up at the top. It has the added benefit of being vegan which suits my lifestyle. I use it as an easy and convenient breakfast and sometimes even as a quick lunch or supper.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is my favorite of all the flavors! I can eat this day in and day out, I am a huge fan of Cinnamon toast cereal, but it has an insane amount of sugar! Now this, this I can have EVERYDAY and feel completely happy, no artificial sweetness taste, just pure cinnamon-y joy!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

My favorite Catalina crunch cereal flavor hands down! This is a great Keto friendly cereal that tastes great and doesn’t leave you hungry but it’s so good, you’ll just want to have more lol. Excellent quality- consistent flavors and quality with every pouch I’ve ordered. The cinnamon tastes great and there’s no weird aftertaste at all.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good quality, healthy ingredients. Taste so good, the size is a bit small for the price. I use it with almond milk. The packaging is good, it’s my go to breakfast. I totally recommend it. Just add almond milk to get better taste.the main benefit is that it is keto friendly. For the serving, it’s only for me so it last longer

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This cereal has a wonderful cinnamon taste. One of the best benefits is that the composition of the cereal does not break down in milk. A half cup serving would never have satisfied me with any other cereal, but this is the first cereal that really fills me up. The ingredients are healthy, and everything about the product is high-quality. The packaging Keeps the product fresh, and it’s small and easy to store. I highly recommend this product!