Page 1 - Reviews - Carmex, Daily Care, Moisturizing Lip Balm, Strawberry, SPF 15, .35 oz (10 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

According to statistics, more and more people are getting skin cancer. The main reason is an excess of sun exposure, that’s why it is so important to use such products. (Of course, this primarily applies to creams / powders for the body and face) Almost everybody knows about Carmex. It is famous for the natural ingredients, sweet taste, mint smell. Almost all Carmex lip balms have the menthol, except this!(probably, there are other) So I like this lip stick!

9fdcc333-f562-4728-adba-e73d6d0a98be
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I wanted a SPF lip balm for a hot summer. This kept my lips moisturised with a juicy strawberry scent, and left no white streak or bitter taste. The balm is thick and can melt above 30 deg C, so do not push out too much. I couldn’t get it to go back in.

f622814a-e5f2-4233-aa1a-6ed9ae6596e7
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Scent: strong strawberry scent Use: to hydrate lips Quality: excellent Size: good for the price Age: I’m not sure Package: good Benefit : it’s supposed to moisturize lips Season: any…. Texture : gel like Composition : basic like the basic-ness of the product I like the smell of it and it has 15 SPF Would definitely recommend

99694640-1e91-4214-a83a-12af31f29eba
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This lip balm is very moisturizing it stays on for quiet a few hours unlike other chapsticks which need reapplication after every half an hour. I apply it before sleeping and wake up with soft moisturized lips. It doesn’t cause any irritation or product build up even if you reapply it. It has a very yummy and sweet scent and a very comfortable packaging easy to use. The best part is it contains spf so not only your face but lips as well are protected. Will definitely be ordering again.

842b6821-07af-4e97-ae58-2111daea0af1
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It's nice texture lip blam with SPF 15. Good benefits for dry and dark lip make moisturizer and lighter lips. I use it during the day , nice scent very fresh. Lovely package and design. Carmex is great brand for lips balm i like this brand good quality. It's lovely size too. You should try it!! 💄

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The scent is amazing. It also so easy to use. It leaves my dry lips moisturized and protected with SPF. Its small in size but however its enough. Amazing benefit in this cute little package. I am not sure about the age. But the composition is surely of great quality

239ec4cd-40d8-45d3-bbe4-2919e98341ee
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Every fall I face a problem - dry lips. This balm helped me remove all the cracks and flaking on my lips. In addition, it has a pleasant strawberry aroma. And the most important thing is the SPF factor 15. I advise!

4ae463c4-f21d-4db4-bcc9-2599b852b64a
3dbd5831-56ee-4397-bf33-39608e564b5b
842701cd-6180-4253-bbce-66a36e5c8469
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This product is perfecf for people who have acne, this helps me alot with my acne but after i wash my face with it its makes my skin dry

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is perfect, the scent is amazing and the spf is a great benefit for your lips. The moisturizing factor seems to stay in tact. I use this every day whether I’m in the sun or not. It’s a good quality for your buck. Feels nice against dry lips.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I’m in love with this lip balm the scent and moisturizing effects is amazing It’s high quality if you have a dry lips and it contain SPF as well i wish the size is bigger, but it’s enough for more than 4 months, i will order it again for sure