Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Kid's, Vitamin D3 Gummies, Natural Fruit, 25 mcg (1,000 IU), 60 Vegetarian Gummies - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 31, 2022

My kids love it and taste good , just like those gummy and it’s not sweet. Natural ingredients. They have 1 servings every morning . Overall is value for money with many benefit. And the packaging is of good quality . Good supplement for kids of all ages. This size is good and can last 2 month . Vit D is very important as it help the body absorb and retain calcium .

normantan
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

After I discovered that vitamin D is essential not only for bone health but also to provide an effective defense against Covid-19, I started to get my younger kid and family members, and myself to take it. All love gummies so they will not be hesitant to take them, especially since this brand is tasty.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Its so vital that your child has enough of every vitamin. And sometimes its hard because they don’t like the taste. And its hard to tell a child to pretend its medicine when they don’t feel sick. Thankfully all my kids love it and eat it on a regular basis.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

my kids love these gummies so much that they ask for more. It comes with 3 different flavours and they like eat them all, no problem. it's also helped with my sons eczema.

bd037c9b-4aea-473a-b71c-347dfec767a4
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Carlson's is a great quality trusted brand. I have done a lot of research and they are the number one brand without dyes, chemicals or any toxic additives. they taste great too according to my kids. Great potency and taste.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The baby is still 2 years old. So cut it in half and give it to me. It is a jelly type and has a sweet taste, and the baby likes it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My kids love these Vit D gummies. the taste is great and they think its candies and can't wait till the next day to eat it again.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The best way to get a fussy toddler to take Vitamin D. One lolly once a day and we are done. They taste great and are great value compared to the packs we can buy in Australia

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I didn't expect the bottle to be quite big. The kids love the delicious taste and can't wait for tomorrow to ask for it again

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

with the current pandemic, my 4 years old son rarely playing outside so we need to boost his vitamin D with this vitamin. He really loves this vitamin and sometimes he will ask for more. I feel my son’s immune is better with Vitamin D 🙏🏻