TZ

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Life Changing

I started taking this because my estrogen is out of balance. Within 2 weeks my energy levels are back up to normal, my brain fog is less and my symptoms are half of what they were before. I am very happy and will continue to take this until my health is stable!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Have purchased this twice already,my 17year old son uses it because he cannot swallow tablets.It has a good effect on him, has given him energy and for his nervous system I noticed a better mood.He takes it every day with his water and has no taste.I keep it in the fridge.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My son takes this with his keppra medication for his epilepsy and it helps with his behaviour issues. I don’t know what we would do without it!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

my son who has absence seizures takes this so much easier than the tablet. taste is kid approved, just add some juice. great quality and size. I like that the ingredients are pure.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My daughter has carpal tunnel syndrome, and her hand specialist recommended she take B6 to help calm the nerves down. She has been getting mild to moderate relief from this product. She is 20 years old and takes 2.5 ml‘s twice a day.

I've been taking this B6 vitamin for months now and it really improves my health in general, I have no plan on changing this product.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of the hardest things to do in raising children is to get them to willingly take medicine. Well this B-6 will fix that. Our 2 children willingly take this happily. So we will be re-ordering this.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Vitamin B-6 or pyridoxine HCl is essential for the metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids, carbohydrates and protein. It is vital for the production of red blood cells and helps to maintain nervous system health.

Alfadhalah
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My daughter takes this since she started epilepsy medication, and have noticed a big difference in her. Would definitely recommend it to parents with kids that take seizure medication as it helps with the nervous system. And the taste isn’t that bad.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Great tasting product, I find this easy to get my daughter to take.