TZ

Posted on May 17, 2022
Very good

Very nice and softens hair, it smells really nice and softens my baby’s hair. I would highly recommend this product. My baby is 2years and there has been no allergy to my baby so far and I sometimes use it for my hair as well which simply works magic. When I put it on my baby’s hair, it makes it easier to comb and weave without stress or frying. The quantity and size is also really nice.

2cbfbb25-bafc-4fa0-a362-8b21558432bc

My son has beautiful tight curly hair, which is getting thicker so needs something a little bit more to help get the comb through and I have to say this stuff works a dream. I use the Cantu products for my hair and it’s fantastic stuff, so it was a no brainer to try the child’s range for my son. I use this every couple of days as it lasts so well, it keeps his curls hydrated and defined beautifully through the day (providing he’s not doing head stands on the sofa LOL) cannot recommend it’s highly enough.

bdbf3802-6270-4c70-84d0-f3176a780e40
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Swell product. The quality is super. The price is great, and the availability of discounts is just a fairy tale. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This was on my top ten list of hair products . My daughter and I havr curly hair. Her hair is more curlier than mine and requires a little more love or she wakes up with a gnarly birds nest. its very important to brush down her hair daily but it tends to be dry. a little spritz of a detangler helps soften and relax her curls.which I then refresh with my fingers. beautiful bouncy tangle free curls.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my favorite brands ever i love this t cleans my scalp so well very good for the hair and curly hair good has many benefits it moisturizes the hair i love the package favorite one for kids good size love the quality i love the composition so good for detangling ur kids hair

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I really love it!! It’s amazing how it made it easy for me to brush my girls hair it was a nightmare whenever i do it 😂, thank you cantu for this amazing product ❤️

52c18a36-ecc7-4798-9fcf-97a26b421c7c
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The spray is good i use it while drying my hair when my it is almost dry to keep it shiny and less frizzy. After that i blow cold air and use my hand/comb to give it a natural simple finish. Only problem is that it sprays too strong and little bit narrow so you have to spray far or it may wet your hair, i put it in another bottle where 1/2 sprays over my head does the job.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love this stuff for my daughters very fine curly hair but it has ruined many jumpers as it seems to stain clothing? I'm not sure how but there are spray marks all over my toddlers jumpers. Other than this, its really good for getting even super fine, super knots out and even though feels heavy, dries really light.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I love it, makes detangling an easy job. I also use it to refresh my hair the 2nd or 3rd day. easy to apply. Nice texture and scent