Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Vitamin B12, Raspberry, 90 Gummies - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Taste is sweet but not too sweet. I love the way it makes me feel energetic and fresh everytime I wake up within this week, during month of fasting. Recommended for next purchase. The quality is superb and the ingredient of course halal. I hope it can come up with other flavors like oranges or grapes.

cb9e0044-38f6-4b23-9e19-774ad65e6297
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I ordered as I read online that vitamin B 12 is very much important for many vital processes in our body .So ordered these. I was really impressed with the taste my self and my husband love these ... Ordering our next order soon... We are more energetic than before after using this.

1eea9706-35b5-4427-a824-e276f900199d
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm vegan so I love that the ingredients don't include any animal products, I have also been dealing with a defficiency in vitamin b12 and have tried other supplements but wanted to find something that my daughters would also enjoy, and this is it! it's the perfect size, of great quality and tastes sweet. I've bought this probably over 10 times already and taking it has had an amazing effect on my energy.

df99655e-6cff-4ca3-9b1e-30c72dc0a89f
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

They’re amazing!!! Their effect on my skin are beyond great because of its ingredients of antioxidants that helps strengthen your immune system. It is light on the stomach, it does not give you the acidity feeling. The package is well sealed, but he size is suitable, and the quality of the product is excellent. I take twice daily and I’ve got two more bottle for my niece, she’s 5 and she LOVED it! The taste is really yummy, it gave her energy and helped her to better her metabolism.

93e8f4fd-8c2b-4bab-a6bb-5ead1c2e3144
1e059805-5e82-47cf-97a0-528e7a794d5c
7d839ae8-621a-49bb-9c10-b8e8dc2ee1d5
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This one is one of my favorite vitamin gummy. It’s rather sweet but I love it! My daughter didn’t like it she said it’s got some strange taste in it I’m not sure what she meant but it means I don’t need to share so I’m happy ~

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Vitamin B12 is an organic substance necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system, the formation and maturation of red blood cells. B12-deficiency anemia at a young age is a rare phenomenon, mainly due to the complete rejection of "animal" products or impaired absorption of vitamin B12. At the same time, this B-12 caused anemia is a rather multifactorial disease, and among the main reasons for its development: a lack of internal Castle factor (produced by the stomach and necessary for the assimilation of B12 from food), a deficiency of B12 in the diet pronounced intestinal dysbiosis. The drug is in the form of methylcobalamin, which means it is bioavailable for people with gene mutations.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The flavor and taste of this product is amazing. And the concentration/potency is great and it’s better than the ones in the grocery store. B12 is important for energy and the nervous system, and I already see benefits the moment I take it. I like this product price as well and the size is good. Please like my comment.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

,This is a really upstanding product I really enjoy this for my kids I have noticed a huge difference in the energy and moods which I think to some degree is helping calm theirvnervous system. The taste is great the packaging is a good size and also child safe,love that! Is a quality product with quality ingredients the folic acid helps to absorb everything I find without having any extra vitamin C supplements

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

It is a little smaller than Women's Multi. The taste is very good, with a refreshing raspberry flavor. Vitamin B12 acts on the peripheral nerves, so I'm hoping it will help with the nerves in my limbs and eyes. I have tried many supplements, and I recommend this product. I recommend this product because it does not use animal gelatin and is safe for everyone to take, which I like very much.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Vitamin B12 is involved in the metabolism of every cell in the human body and is important for such things as the normal function of the nervous system and the health of red blood cells.* One of the most bioactive forms of B12 is Methylcobalamin which can be helpful to supplement diets that may lack sufficient B12, such as a vegetarian diet. Gelatin and gluten free, Vitamin B12 Gummies are a great tasting way for adults and children to add B12 to their diet.