TZ

Posted on May 17, 2022

I started taking this because I have been taking California Gold's Immune 4 and haven't been sick even one time in all the months since! I was paying much more the brand of Krill Oil I was taking and I trust California Gold brand....so why not? The softgels are easy to swallow and no fishy taste at all! I am 78 years old and my heart is healthy and I want it to stay that way. I believe that this product helps to insure that.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I'm using the California Gold Nutrition (CGN) Premium Krill Oil based on Aker Superba2/SUPERBABoost for some time and I would definitely recommend this product. Before switching to the CGN Superba2/SUPERBAboost products I was using CGN Antarctic Krill which is based on the RIMFROST Antarctic Krill Oil. The RIMFROST product smells a little bit weird and artificial, while it is extremely important to me to have a pure, natural product which is processed as less as possible . The Aker based products have a completely neutral smell, no aftertaste and it seems a higher quality product to me (and they call it the "Premium Krill Oil" line of CGN). The price/quality ratio of this product is great.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Amazing quality krill oil at price much lower than other brands! I notice a greater benefit in controlling inflammation with just one pill versus two pills of regular fish oil. Even though the amount of omegas is lower, the bioavailability is much greater. On a side note, the age of krill is a lot younger than the age of fish before harvesting for oil, so in short, krill accumulate less toxins such as mercury during their life span.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

No dramatic results from this kind of supplement, but good quality ingredient that I believe supports long term health as we age. I combine with other omega 3s and oil based antioxidants for better absorption— benefits your heart, skin, hair, reduces inflammation and cholesterol. No taste, no problem with the packaging.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I really satisfied with this California gold nutrition omega 3. I could not smell any fish taste after took these. Also, ingredient is so good compared to other products. But pill is little bit large, sometimes it could be difficult to swallow with water. But i like these omega 3 overall.

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Amazing Premium Quality ingredients and Best Value per package.. this Amazing Krill Oil is Recommended for all age.. it as no after taste.. with Supreme benefits such as inflammation reduce, Hair care, heart health, reduce cholesterol, and best Omega Source.. I like it and takes one per day for maximum benefits..

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Krill - they are a more potent source of protective omega-3 than fish, and have a much higher content of the most important omega-3 that we don’t get enough of, DHA. Even better, the DHA in krill penetrates into your cells better than omega-3 from other sources. We stopped taking Fish Oil and take this Krill oil One Softgel daily for the obvious health benefits over Fish Oil

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I ordered this Krill Oil because this one use premium ingredient of SUPERBA 2 Krill Oil from Aker Biomarine which used the fresh Antartic Krill. I used to get this premium ingredient from top premium brand of Sports Research which is also available at IHerb and has IKOS 5 stars certification. Though this CGN brand does not show IKOS certification but it uses same premium quality krill oil ingredients and it was on special discount, so it was quite good value for me to buy and try it on. The krill oil has good Omega 3 and Astaxanthin anti-oxidant which can provide benefit to your general health being especially in your heart and brain health when you get to advanced age above 50.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Krill oil was suggested by my holistic doctor, this is satisfactory quality to keep my omega 3 ratio in good place and it really helps me with inflammation keeping it low

7a287630-0e25-44cf-a3b3-91a2405e3056