TZ

KellyK
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
For glowing skin and a natural source of Vitamin C!

Iherb brand. Fantastic price. High quality. I definitely recommend! As a Holistic Nutritionist herbs/and nutritional support is my passion! Camu camu: great berry source of Vitamin C. (I personally avoid ascorbic acid) Helps with muscle workout recovery, keeps my skin glowing, keeps my digestion in tip top shape at age 52. I use 1 tsp. in my smoothie bowl. Recipe: 1 frozen banana/2 fresh bananas/2 pitted dates/1 tsp. camu camu powder/3/4 cup frozen wild blueberries. Blend with a touch of filtered water till thick and creamy. Top with fresh raspberries! If this review helped you, please consider liking :)

dd121afb-ccee-493f-99e7-92d324e5ad5e
NandaLinnAung
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
2084

like the taste and quality. I could fill two small boxes to use it and it is not really bad in taste. Sprinkle with yogurt or pastry, but what I like about most is to mix with antioxidant drink that I make myself with lemon, celery, cinnamon, cucumber and water. Good packaging and it only took 12 days to arrive to Thailand. Happy with the purchase and the product. Thanks for reading.

9af2e8b7-6aaf-491d-9e9c-d57d7c9a813b
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

If I need a bit of extra pep to start my day I add a teaspoon of camu camu into my apple/carrot/baobab smoothie. The recipe is 1 apple, 1 cup of lightly cooked carrot, 1Tbsp baobab, 2Tbsp pea protein, 1tsp camu camu, 1 cup ice, and a pinch of stevia powder. Blend it on high. I've also stirred 1tsp camu camu directly into half water/half orange juice, with a pinch of stevia powder. It's a fabulous antioxidant superfood which mixes easily into room temperature liquids - and tastes great.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I take lesser dossage of 1-2 grams, or 1 gram twice a day to make it last longer. I mix it in some water with a bit of another immune support powder i take to give it a better flavor, or mix it in with my emergen-c packets. Overall taste isnt that bad by itself.

djagi
Posted on May 3, 2022

Slightly sour and slightly bitter, but is an excellent natural source of vitamin C. The drink strengthens the immune system. Dissolve in slightly warm water.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Perfect quality. Ingredients are great. Taste like camu. Antioxidants benefits. Package is resealable so it doesn't go bad. I mix it with other fruit, wheat grass, and beat powder. The perfect size for thee price. You get more then what you pay for. I would highly recommend drinking this on a daily basis.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality seems very good for the price. It could be used in many ways but I like to mix it in a smoothie with berries. Tastes nice, a little tart as expected. Great addition to the pantry if you're looking to add more antioxidants to your diet. So many health benefits with Camu Camu. 💚

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great price for a decent amount of camu camu. I don't love the taste, so I just mix it in a little water and quickly chug it. I don't want it to taint the taste of an entire smoothie, so I just chug it down solo. Great source of vitamin C, especially for those of us who are histamine intolerant, since we can't tolerate like all other sources of C

Posted on May 15, 2022

This may have Camu Camu powder in it but it is also mixed with other things so not sure what percentage is actually Camu Camu. Taste is very tart so mix with smoothies or something to reduce tartness. Haven't used long enough to see if there are other benefits.