Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 EPA / 120 DHA, 100 Fish Gelatin Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I take Omega-3 regularly, without interruptions, 1 g each in a day. In this formulation, one serving (2 capsules) contains 640 mg of Omega-3, so I take two capsules in the morning and one in the evening with meals. After one month, I noticed for myself: increased attentiveness appeared in my work, I began to memorize much more information, I see an improvement in the skin, nails, hair became more smooth and shiny. I feel a surge of additional strength and energy that allows me to do much more than I could afford before. I recommend Omega-3 to anyone who, like me, wants to lead an active lifestyle, keep up with the times and enjoy the maximum out of every day.

332ccb60-81da-4b89-a6b1-7859571525d1
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The best Omega 3 I have tried, this type is very, very excellent. One of the most important benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease and protects the brain from Alzheimer's and dementia Promote bone and joint health And the strange thing that I saw is that it suppresses the appetite, thus reducing obesity. If it helps you, please give me a like ❤️

8b9ea008-198e-429d-9a4a-4aed8e2f2afa
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I contacted CGN in Feb 2021, and gratefully they said that the glycerin is made from vegetable. So it is halal guys! I hope the company doesn't change it to animal-derived glycerin except fish. I have consumed it a lot. When my mom had joint pain, I suggested her to consume this fish oil. Fortunately, the pain is gone after taking almost 1 little bottle. Thank you! Update: Here is another testimony based on my own experience. Fish oil helps my sights become clearer and my brain become smarter (I mean, I can focus more, absorb and understand information faster). I didn't realize it until I stop taking it for 2 weeks due to taking another new supplement. Now I've decided I can't live well without fish oil 😅

baa6a78e-38f4-485a-af67-1fa7f446ab5e
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Omega 3 supplement produced from Mackerel, Anchovy, Sardine and Tuna. Soft gels without any fish smell or taste which is definitely a plus. The shape of soft gel makes it easy to swallow it. This box contains 100 pieces which will be enough for a long time. Good product for health.

5d596d8a-4369-4f40-b99e-08cc0a16eb74
1e7acb44-354c-4335-9ed3-468f24a4f019
6943aa25-5627-4e17-92c7-1bd405679e5a
Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Bought this for my hubby and I, my mum and dad and we love it! Increase our immunity! Good quality product with economical price because I bought in combination with other products. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

2a4b3ddb-3f15-4be6-898b-6214624b2681
2481dbb2-278a-4933-81c8-39584de999c9
Posted on May 24, 2022

Omega-3 fatty acids are healthy fats that the body needs in order to function properly, but which it cannot procure on its own, so the necessary intake must be provided through diet or dietary supplements. I chose California Gold Nutrition based on reviews and documentation, so I am confident in the quality and effectiveness of the product.

96b949b7-fd30-4265-bc9f-03d91ce90faa
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good product with reasonable price.it contains omega 3 and 6. It can help decrease cholesterol and LDL. I think it also increase HDL in your blood. Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. Lowering triglyceride levels by slowing the rate they form in the liver. Overall quality is good. Need to tAke 2 tablets per day

06b664f9-d1d7-422b-b44c-08b31e8dd66b
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is one of the best type of omega 3 I have tried. I’m glad that this is made of Halal ingredients. And got it in one of the bundle offers from Iherb. The products can really fast. I hope they keep selling this product since this is one of the best quality HALAL omega 3 formulations I have found on IHerb.

2bb63a5e-5a3e-4178-a2af-acaecc2bf938
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have high cholesterol but I don't want to take Statin medications. But dieting isn't enough especially because I can't always avoid oily foods or red meats or pastries. This product helps a great deal to increase my good cholesterol. Since taking it, my blood pressure is almost always normal, even when I stray from my healthy diet.

a9c2c503-ff90-4fee-b262-57276ab0823d
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

BENEFITS of taking Omega 3: 👍🏻Can Fight Depression and Anxiety 👍🏻Can Improve Eye Health 👍🏻Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life 👍🏻Can Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease 👍🏻Can Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children 👍🏻Can Fight Autoimmune Diseases 👍🏻Can Improve Mental Disorders 👍🏻Can Fight Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer’s Disease

bb4aae38-d7ca-41be-8871-d33002539a84