Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Olive Leaf Extract, EuroHerbs, European Quality, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Vasylyna
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I take this as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial. Derived from the olive plant, olive leaves extract has been used for infections, inflammation, diabetes, and hypertension. A major component of olive leaf, oleuropein, also has lots of other benefits: stops herpes, protects the brain against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, improves heart health, lowers blood pressure, supports weight management, reduces cancer risk. Works against both: viruses and bacterias, a must-have in this challenging time. Stay healthy!

ff6b55aa-7f39-464e-b5e2-a8056ad31132
de544c74-802b-4a7e-a6c1-7bce8bf28d3b
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

exited my first time usage so no clue , after purchasing it i found they made tea of organic plant excited. after reading about it online it says Romans have been using it before they go to war to stop blood poisoning from spears ad metals . if yuo have low blood pressure or taking medications . it may lower it more . so be Cautious , re ordered it

f69ac7d6-1d49-44e7-809b-db4ef6ff5ccb
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Use: Will use this to help with recurrent Yeast infection as I head this ingredient olive leaf is good for that. Package: sealed well with cotton balls inside Colour: dark green Scent: no scent Brand: this is a well known good brand It looks to be of good quality. I will update this review after using for some months!

68d2bb98-9d83-419a-95cc-2a2d88c98309
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It was intended for my parents, but I took it too :-) It is slightly bigger than those small capsules but the size is still ok. Smells fine. I bought Fucoidan, Olive Leaf Extract, Cod Liver Oil, and Immune 4 together. When the package arrived, I took all 4 pills right away. Had a bad headache soon after - could be my body detoxing? Had to go to bed early. The stool in the morning was soft and nice, even though I didn't take any probiotics or change my diet. I presume the 4 combined initiated a powerful system cleansing. I will continue to take them.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

the ingredients in these capsules are high quality. good immune system boost and improvement. the taste is fine, but you dont taste anything because why would anyone chew these... just swallow quickly with water. great benefits and supplement to add to your diet. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I always come back to this. There's a lot of research of the benefits of olive leaf extract as anti viral, anti bacteria and immune enhancer supplement. Old folks in Spain and Italy used the leaves to make tea so I guess they are the living proof it works. I am covid negative despite 5 of my family members are covid positive and I think this supplement helps it. Another high quality product from CGN. Please like if it helps.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have been using this particular Olive Leaf Extract capsule now for about 6 years. I have found it to be excellent, and I wouldn't be without it. I have also put many family members and friends on to it, with excellent results. Product is high quality, and inexpensive, I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

After reading about the Antidiabetic and antioxidant effects of hydroxytyrosol and oleuropein from olive leaves in alloxan-diabetic rats. PMID: 19725535 Thought this might be worth a shot, I take a combination of supplements now but I feel this has removed them days when you feel tired for no real reason.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

spoke with the herbalist at EuroMed about the amount of Olive Leaf extract @ 18% Oleuropine in a 500 mg. capsule. He relayed my question to their herbalist that works with California Gold. He was extremely knowledgeable - the amount was comparable to a competitive brand. I was impressed with the integrity and quality of EuroMed's website and the purity of their herbs

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I got hit with some serious allergies this summer. I started taking my Olive Leaf Extract, and within two days' time, (taking one capsules in the AM and one in the PM), my allergies have all but disappeared. My head is clear and I have no more cough or discomfort. This stuff is magical!