Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Men’s Multi Vitamin Gummies, No Gelatin, No Gluten, Mixed Berry and Fruit Flavor, 90 Gummies - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I eat a diet that is healthy, but not very varied, and I was beginning to feel tired. I decided to try some men's multivitamins, and these looked pretty good so I decided to try them. The taste is very good, and I am feeling better. Sadly they're out of stock, but I plan to reorder them when they come back. As for ingredients, there was nothing objectionable, which for me meant no gelatin or GMOs. I already take vitamin D, K2, and C, but figured I was missing some so hopefully this rounds it out.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

High quality gummy multivitamin supplements for men age 18 plus for daily use. My brother has deficiency of some vitamins and he sees the benefits and effects from taking these gummies. He also like taste . And the price is perfect for this high quality supplements with best ingredients. Would recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Great men’s gummies with multivitamins and micronutrients. This supplement contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, as well as calcium, zinc, molybdenum, iodine and chromium. This mega complex normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system, maintains prostate health, strengthens emotional health, helps to cope with stress, and strengthens the immune system. Adults take three gummies daily. Great supplement at a reasonable price! Highly recommend.

StazFoods
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a great, albeit less concentrated, vitamin and is great for those who just don’t want to swallow pills and prefer tasty gummies instead. The vitamins in gummies will always be weaker than those in pills but the flavour of these is very nice and pleasant hence the consistency of taking them is maintained better than tablets!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

You will find this CGN Men's Multi Gummies lacking compared to other brands and types of men's multi. But one of the challenges of taking supplements is wanting to take them. Some multi smell bad and have a terrible aftertaste (and burp). These CGN Men's Multi smell good, taste good, and are fun to eat you will not want to skip them. So on that note, they get the job done. You won't have the complete range of vitamins but at least, you get the basics that you really need.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Received rather quick, faster than the expected arrival date. It has abundant amount of Vitamins and other etc., as shown from the description, more than daily requirement of most of ingredients. It is easy to chew with no sticky feeling and residuals left on your teeth, and has sweet taste without medicine-like tastes most of other products have. But it will of course be better if it has less sweet tastes. Especially satisfied with the very reasonable price. Not sure about the quality, immediate effect since it needs long period of time to feel it, but I am satisfied anyway since I am not feeling any symptoms of side-effects.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Husband likes the taste of his new multi vitamin gummies. The size was larger than expected but I'm sure will have a good effect on his diet for his age. The potency and quality is comparable to other over the counter vitamins. He takes one daily with his a.m. meal .

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I love these Men's Multi Vitamin Gummies. I'm on my third bottle. I actually look forward to taking them in the mornings - which is a plus. About 40 calories per service, which is minimal. I feel I have more energy, skin looks better and over-all feel more healthy.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

i got two bottle. one was very good and delicious. My husband cant swallow tablets so i am obliged to get for him like this chewables. but the second bottle have just opened as expiry date is close march 22 and now 01.22 gummies went dark on colour and taste is not edible. i got to know these gummy vitamins are not good close to expiry date. its best to consume them at least within year after production date.

7e95c771-75de-4181-9f41-9cb6e479fed2
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

It’s not Haribo type of chewy gummies. My fave is Sunrise ones but they don’t ship during summer time so I chose this product instead. As it doesn’t contain gelatin, it’s more like biting into fruit flavored sugar bits. To me, it still beats the pills but I’d definitely choose Sunrise over this when it’s back on shelves.